ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Mervelee Myers is #alive & well, thanks to Father GOD. As of today I’m going forward knowing I’m #blessed.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.
Daily Express Lori Reid Taurus: People are losing their tempers this week, so you’d be wise to keep out of the line of fire. Socially, a situation reaches a turning point and tells you it’s time to head in a new direction. Bide your time because stepping back is the new way forward.
My word, if I tell anyone that I only started paying attention to my #Horoscope since this matter of #DISCRIMINATION started and I only became aware of it from the #5thJanuary2015. But it actually started from I got back from Jamaica after attending my #2Son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio wedding and saying my final goodbye to Mama in January 2014.
But it became wide scale from the #23rdJuly2014, sanctioned by the Leaders & Managers at the Organisation I worked from #1stSeptember2009.
My brands, Intellectual Properties, CPPDP are all over https://www.facebook.com & Social Media https://www.linkedin.com, Gmail, https://www.twitter.com, YouTube, www.nurseryworld.co.uk Magazine, LEYF Nurseries, et al…
ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 5 others .
February 26, 2016 · ·

Mental Health Issues
February 26, 2016 with Mirwais Ahmedzai, Naheel Julene Brown Legister and 4 others
Ongoing in my campaign #FIGHT4JUSTICE.
February 26, 2016 · ·

Mental Health Issues
February 26, 2016
Ongoing in my campaign #FIGHT4JUSTICE.
Just got out of the clouds. Hear JLP won at my final Counselling session at King’s. Stressed all week so going to sleep off this headache & tec di F4J to di Li-Odd Tea-Fing Mad-ah-Fukk-Asses. They will never forget the name Mervelee Myers. If https://www.capsticks.com are still in operation they better take note. Am on a Mission to get them all. The NHS redeem itself so is exonerated from the exposure. All others watch this space. Its called Therapy
Another Stalwart from Townhead Westmoreland Jamaica WI. Cousin Turbetha Dixon-Johnson quoting a Bible scripture. I was impressed as I have let myself down in my Christian duty & got lost along the way? It brought some joys to my Soul when Cuz came to sit & chat with my son Valdin Legister & I after MAMA’s funeral! By the way does any1 know why they call Ms Turb MICE? Would love to hear…!
0:10 / 0:34
Am still waiting for my Callings to be Revealed…? Had this DREAM last night & can’t believe I saw it unveiled b4 my very Eyes…? God works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform! I have come thru a RP, but I will not be letting MG down anytime from now on. I believe in the GOD whom my Grannies, Gra

One thought on “Without Prejudice Must Let The World Know Mervelee Myers Is On A Mission Taking Back Control Of Intellectual Property Copyright For My Fight4justice Against LEYF Abuser Rings Colluders 26/2/2021