Am still waiting for my Callings to be Revealed…? Had this DREAM last night & can’t believe I saw it unveiled b4 my very Eyes…? God works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform! I have come thru a RP, but I will not be letting MG down anytime from now on. I believe in the GOD whom my Grannies, Grandpas, Papa, Mama & bredas ASHTER & BYRON believed in… So I can depend on Him to see me thru the trying times I will continue to face in my Life! My Horoscope has stopped mentioning that “W” word so I don’t need to keep recording it any longer…?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 7 others .
ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Keneisha Peart updated her cover photo.

Have a Blessed Day Every1 – even my De-Tractors, ze Plot-ASSas & ze Down- & Out BM&GF r included? U c I am an Ad-Vo-KATE of INCLUSION regardless>>>
Was at the BS yesterday when I witnessed this bloke going on with his antics – Tin of Lager in hand. Every1 looking at him as if they are scared. Next thing he started singing a catchy JA song & jigging so I looked at him & smiled! This must have given him a GS, so he came over to chat? Asked him bluntly if he was PISSED, but he didn’t seemed 2 undastand, so I mentioned Drunk? He claimed I was disrespecting him, so I set him straight… Well I am not afraid to speak my mind as every1 should know by this! Since he started the conversation I am no prude & will entertain his discourse! Told him he could be my son & he looked MR & all? What is this World coming to if U can’t express Ur Opinion when it is asked for? I AM 1 BIG SOFTIE AT HEART & HATE TO WITNESS INJUSTICE IN ANY FORMS. MY SONS KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE & CARE>>>
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 9 others .
Happy Father’s Day 2 the 2 most important Men in my life Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister. Thanks 2 Lloyd & Alverie (Michael) 4 affording me with the privelege o… See More
My collectors Mentality tun up trumps again… Tom is benefitting from de ExB me hab a tun coatstand ina me LR… Stabilizing his Sugar!!! Tom is back 2 getting de Garden ready!!!
Am I becoming lazy…??? Need to catch up on work 4 work as am falling behind…. Can’t afford to be complacent, need to stick to the expected high standard!!!!
March Lists: Latoya Nem-Samuels-2, Right Hon Arnold E. Tomlinson-8, Val’s Dad – Alverie Legister-11, Balis Nembhard-15, Trevor Tomlinson-22. Memorial: Elsie Chambers-6.3.80, Byron Nembhard-27.3.08, Ashter 1994.

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Metropolitan Police Must Take Responsibility For Why MOPAC Action Plan Transparency Accountability And Trust In Policing Is Another Insult To Intelligence Of Blacks Who Face Discrimination Because We Refuse To Be Broken By Rules Of Law 28+