I am under #siege and a prisoner in my own home. My biggest concern is for my #Tom. He don’t deserve any of this. LEYF www.leyf.org.uk is being allowed to get away with discrimination. But they have friends in high places, what more do I expect?
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
So they might think they know about my life, but they don’t. The only person who knows is my husband. I am feeling total #responsibility for what is happening to us. Does #LEYF think this is fair after the hell they put me through since I came back from burying my MOTHER?
Today I went back to my childhood. Seeing my Tom willing me on. And having the #tremors like my Father used to get because of his www.parkinsons.org.uk. Now the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 is penalising me for my DNA.
When they know how to use Ur vulnerability against U. Claiming that U have 2 abide by the contingent P&P. But use the loopholes in z laws 2 discriminate. It’s against z #
Taurus: You’ll learn a great deal from an encouraging teacher. When a concept eludes you, ask for clarification. People will be happy to stop what they are doing to give additional help. They have faith in your abilities which makes your confidence soar.
Evaluation: I am going to ask for clarification right now. I don’t believe the rest.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Burnie Spence.
In the space of a short time, I experienced a little bit of the #4Seasons. Wishing I could have been afforded the same kind of Basic Human Rights from LEYF Nurseries, the establishments and systems after the valuable contributions I made building brands in the Early Years Sector?
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Mervelee Myers is #alive & well, thanks to Father GOD. As of today I’m going forward knowing I’m #blessed.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.
Daily www.express.co.uk Lori Reid Taurus: People are losing their tempers this week, so you’d be wise to ke

One thought on “Without Prejudice Have Enough Of Discrimination, Hate Crimes 2nd Time After Bereavement And Losses I Must Share Stories Nelson Mandela Purpose Of Freedom Is To Create For Others 26/1/2021