STRESSED OUT AGAIN! I’VE NOT SEEN SUCH BARE FACED LIES IN ALL MY LIFE. IS THAT WHY THAT www.bwbllp.com SOLICITORS DECIDED TO HEAD FOR COVER, OR DID IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH 1 OF 4 OPEN LETTERS INCLUDING CORRESPONDENCE ABOUT THE FRAUDULENT BEHAVIOURS OF SOME WHITE COLOUR CRIMINALS?
Now I go to rest, I have lots of writing to do whilst it’s fresh in my Mind. Good thing GOD prepared me for my Waterloo after my Mother Ms Lou passed away? Fire fi dem Rass I a tell dem & as Tom said this has nothing to do with www.moneyclaim.gov.uk! It is to do with Principle of treating Human Beings fairly, like U expect to be treated!

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her status.
Cousin Turbetha Dixon-Johnson at her VB- May God continue to bless her Soul. Promised to do this in February her BM http://www.myvision.org.uk. Screenshot of Video
Lori Reid Apr 21 – May 21 Monday It will feel like you’re working with a dream team. Even so there is little point burying your head where a certain person is concerned. If issues come to the surface, they will do this afternoon https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk is a TERROR CELL.
Tuesday Here is your chance to work up new dreams, ideas and plans for the future. Your imagination has never been more alive. Although what you produce today is quite extraordinary, it will need refining. Call me to hear when to postpone making a purchase.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal and 2 others .
For all those who are waiting “TO GET THROUGH…” I bid U a Blessed Wait in the Mighty Name of Our Saviour. Meekly wait & Murmur not & I am sure Prayers will be Answered b4 2 Long?
Not stopping Long>>> Need sum advice still! Being invited to a DFD & is in a little dilemma>>> Was thinking of dolling up in MMR Garms to save Money – (U dun know I am a SF?) My Fren MBC said no I can’t wear the same…! So plz send me sum ideas? 1. New wardrobe, 2. Raid wardrobe 4 supnm I have never worn, 3. Wear 1 I used 4 SW, or 4. U suggest? Bear in mind I don’t have much time & my Name is Gud suh I can get credit if I need 2 hit the Shops! Imagine I have nothing at all & is starting from scratch if it will make the decision Heasier then?
Read in the free METRO & is chuffed for VCB.
Jamaica Gleaner
Jamaica’s s two-time Olympic 200-metre champion Veronica Campbell-Brown has been cleared to compete, just over eight months after a positive doping test. “I am redeemed,” Campbell-Brown said in a statement: http://jamaica-gleaner.com/latest/article.php?id=51289
Photo: Veronica Campbell-Brown – File

Imagine I got my photo taken wid Dignatary 2day because of my Colourful Headgear!!! Guess it betta dan nuffing…?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 2 new photos to the album: VALENTINE’S Month Celebrations February 23, 2011.
Getting in the Spirit of Having Fun Times during the Valentine’s Celebrations – The Season of LOVE!!! Am not allowed to show M.S.F & H. F.???

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Those At The Heart Of Government Covering Abuse Rings, Discrimination And Terrorism Scammers, Paedophiles At LEYF Will Be Named With Met Police Officers Heading List 25/2