ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her cover photo.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her profile picture.
May be an image of 1 person and smiling
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating love.
Daily www.express.co.uk Lori Reid Taurus: You have so much energy and you need it this week! Social affairs prompt a flurry of activity that sees you welcoming old friends and preparing to meet new people. Just be your charming self. Call to hear when to sidestep a business obstacle.
Oh yes next week I am going to be #MyCharmingSelf! I already know I won’t be spending #MONEY4Studies. Anything that’s not #FREE is not for me.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful.
Exactly what I am doing. However they will get the Talking to that apply to them. I know how to talk to each and everyone in #English, #Patwah, #RawChawWuds, #Smitteringof_EsEspanol and what I don’t know I make up to suit the purposes.
Nelson Mandela
“The most powerful weapon is not violence but it is talking to people” ~ Nelson Mandela from an interview with the BBC (UK), 28 October 1993 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling in love.
Message to my #Cuz @JanetBeeput, Richard Beeput, Dennis Beeput sister #MICHELLE, maybe she wants to come out in the public and tell the world how she knows Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is #MAD, but #JacquelineMeylor is not? Well the way I am feeling right now I am not taking any prisoners because I don’t have jail https://www.gov.uk to keep them and www.moneyclaim.gov.uk for their upkeep. Did my cuz #MICHELLE finish her course or was she too busy taking another of her #Sister_Man? Don’t mek no old cocker tun up new because Michelle don’t know me and I don’t know her except what I hear? I don’t give a fuck about anyone who don’t give a fuck bout me, so bring it on Dutty Gal Michelle, ah #JACQUELINEMEYLOR grooming you?
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful.
Daily Express Inspired Thinking “Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath” Sir Michael Caine
Some picturesque moments when I decided to make the necessary changes in my life. Matters were made clear about how I was going wrong, when I attended the Jtfoxx Mega Speaker and become a JT Foxx Fan Page walking talking #Convert. I was thinking of waiting until after the 4th March to upload my photo with #JTFoxx, but I will do it later today. It’s Mervelee Ratty Nembhard #Brand_Marketing_Time now. I have been waiting in the wings from I graduated from Lambeth College & the Open University UK. No more giving others permission to use my #IntellectualProperties to benefit their organisations and they make me a #VICTIM. I have my #DefensivePractice.

One thought on “Without Prejudice I Direct Police To Murder Analysed For Reasons My Petition For Inquiry In Early Years Sector Must Be Addressed By The Government As Matter Of Urgency In Light Of Cover Up Of LEYF Abuse Rings By Ofsted And HMCTS, Press, Social Media 25/2