Facebook, I have too much #baggage dealing with to be #bothered with Ur crap. Get me yet?
Spiritual #healing from Grace Thrillers on YouTube. Sorry for the “Personal Challenges” on Ur Social Media Platforms #hypocrites!
After my #efforts last night at Anerley Town Hall I can claim my #crown as Dancing Queen!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating friendship in Bermondsey.
Taurus: Making outside commitments a priority could land you in hot water. Your loved one is tired of playing second fiddle to your friends. Being open to their desires will strengthen your bond. You’ll need to reach a compromise in your closest relationships.
Evaluation: Today is the beginning of the rest of my life. My focus is on my Tom, and getting on with what I need to do…. God’s willing I wake up afresh and starts the ball rolling?
Trevor, Mervelee and Arnold Tomlinson. I am more than happy with my #Family that God so graciously bless me with.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating freedom in Bermondsey.
The things they say… “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others” Marcus Tullius Cicero (106BC-43BC)
All I am going to say is I have finished my Witness Statement and that’s it. I am taking back control of my life from LEYF Nurseries and the enemies of Mass IVAN and Miss LOU 1 daughter Ermine MERVELEE Ionie Ratty NEMBHARD.
When all z Thieves see U as a means fi mek #money. I don’t F.U.C.King wuck from #LEYF deny mi my Basic Human Rights. So now Microsoft office a tell me FUCKERY…. Mek mi check
Reading the Daily www.express.co.uk Political Editor #CamillaTominey about #AndreaLeadsom give me food for thought. I will take up z horoscope….

One thought on “Without Prejudice Black People Are The Target Of Police Paid To Cover Up Hate Crimes By Those Responsible To Safeguard Us 25/2