Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating victory with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 44 others.
Daily www.express.co.uk Lori Reid Taurus: Whatever you start today may take a while to complete. But even if there’s some backtracking to do over the next few months, there are rewards to be had, people to meet and new goals to strive for. Call to hear about the sudden realisation.
Oh wow I just can’t stop talking about my #Empowerment after attending the JT Foxx Organization Speak Your Way To Millions, and bought myself a Jtfoxx Signature Program. Now I have joined the JT Foxx Fan Page and is a convert about achieving my goals via my #Intellectual Properties that others have been using to benefit themselves and their #Organisations from my arrival in the United Kingdom.
From now forwards it will be building #Brand_MERVELEEMYERS. Anyone having problems with that have nothing to do with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.

Making sure I ketch Blacka Dread fi get mi Ticket! Can’t afford fi Miss Out on a Night of Musical Feat over the Easter…? & I am opened 2 Invites fi Church 4 Easter 2!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal/decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal at Electric Brixton.
Big Youth – Caught in dah Act…
Being working on my TOWNHEAD PRIMARY SCHOOL List – 1965-1972! Since I wasted 6 years of my Life in the UK saying I went & done Studying & I can’t put my enhanced Knowledge to any Good use. Then I have to use my Initiatives to keep the Old Brain ticking over? So whilst I am writing my Memoirs I’ll take the occasional break & fass in Matters dat dem doan wawn me fi Cancarn meself wid! I cut my Teeth at These Eminent Institutions b4 coming to over-here-suh wey every1 is HB on keeping me UNDER! So keep a look out & plz drop me a link if I feget U…?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries at Townhead.
FOUNDATION
How U like dis 1? They get U 2 send Ur mobile # to enter sum competition! Next ting U know they send a Free Message 2 say they are charging U X amount per week to enter their competition! Bloody hell I doan have MONEY fi dash wey pon Foolishness. Any1 who knows me dun know Me nuh badda wid di Gambling, Bingo & all dem Rigmaroles cause me dun know me nah WIN? Damned Conners!!!

Had an interesting week… Monday reach the Edgeware RD station & was DISSED by 1 of those who thinks they are bettA than US Negroes? Suh even thou I knew he wasn’t 1 of US (AfreeCans-Jah Mek We suh) I gave him the full length of me tongue ina Yardie Language pon di oddA side a di TunStyle!!! Suh Wednesday I was berrated 4 suh called Rolling mi Yais… Me caan tek dem Razar Sharpe BK peeps who hide behind Culture fi Torment oddAS!!! Suh wat, ina mi Culture mi Cuss Dutty tory undA me Breathe; Kiss mi Rass Teeth & Role mi Freaking Big Yais if me tink Ur Stupid questions doan merit an answer? Suh if U wan play fucking dumbo as part of Ur Culture mi doan hab nuh probs wid U!!! Saturday dat CSMF Bastards from Asia ring mi phone again saying she calling from Microsoft… She wants to help me sort out problems on my computer? When I refused to comply with her orders… The SC bitch tun round called mi IDIOT!!! Mi neva mek fun to Cuss har Rass since all the grief I had got throughout the week was coming from dem kinda peeps… So now who is going to judge me? Don’t worry there was a SS involved in 1 of the incidents… & I have the remedy fi all a dem!!! GRABLOOSASES?

MM Updates: British Values allows US to celebrate our MOTHER TONGUE and working with the www.ofsted.gov.uk means I was responsible for the EYFS Coordinator, SENCO and Multigenerational Working Approach Facilitator’s roles at www.leyf.org.uk until they get the Judiciary of England and Wales to preside over the second miscarriages of justice. Now after www.moneyclaim.gov.uk and www.judicialombudsman.gov.uk and http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk along with https://www.39essex.com/barrister/samantha-jones and www.barstandardsboard.org.uk and www.womblebonddickinson.com/legal and www.sra.org.uk and www.bwbllp.com and www.personnelconsultancy.com and www.voicetheunion.org.uk were unable to get me to commit suicide as the statistic in www.hctgroup.org of 1 in 5 of all suicides are associated with unemployment. LEYF get www.met.policeuk and https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk to target me. They have forgotten I have them on record for Hate Crimes from 2017.

If I missed any of my FB friends BD in the past…? This certainly was not intentional on my part!!! So just to step back a few days… Happy BD to my nearly missed Nephew Anthony Legister who celebrated Ur BD on the 22nd & my former LEYF http://www.leyf.org.uk colleague Claire Kilpatrick who celebrated on the 23rd… Many Happy returns 2 both of U http://www.myvision.org.uk!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal at North West London.
Ku yah nuh me was on show again tiday… De Performer ina Moi tek oba & me deliver… But it woulda be good if I get enough time fe PREPARE so me nuh enup lika POPPYSHOW!!! Mek me seeif me still hab me OWN AGENDA when U r dropped ina de $H!T…?

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Take Fight4justice World Wide By Updating FB Memories So There Is Awareness About Social Media As Modern Day Slavery Version Of The Bible 24/2