Your Friendversary With Winnie E Jakes
11 years ago today, you and Winnie became friends on https://www.facebook.com. We made you this video to celebrate your friendship!
0:10 / 0:13
Only you can see this unless you share it
Fi all di Madda & Joe Grines dat hab mi #tie out a grass from day lite, mi dun di wuck. Dem cawn kip mi dung atall AliButn
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.
Daily Express Lori Reid – Taurus: Physical tasks and financial affairs come under favourite trends and a real determination to plumb the depths gets the job done brilliantly. Tomorrow is probably a better time to make any fresh moves. Call to hear about that sudden realisation.
I told them I am very astute and I can read people well. This was further reinforced when I attended the Mega Speaker on the 20th February 2017. As a new recruit to JT Foxx Fan Page, I am already benefitting from making that decision to take back control of my life. I am telling you some of them will be in total shock when they realise I am more #Famous than them.
Honestly on reflections lots of what was dished out were down to vagueness the same way some are only #ALLUDING and unable to come up with concrete arguments to support their innuendos.
Now I go put in some time on my #BOOKS! Mek brainwashed people stay there taking their feet tying up their hands and about to pull the self destruct button. So they control them for #21years and getting ready to dump them. As long as they know they have no share in my land that I took out #Loans2Buy, I am more than cool with their decisions!
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating freedom.
Daily www.express.co.uk Columnist states “Tech Don’t Lie” and I have all my #Branding to prove it as part of my #DefensivePractice.
I have been through quite a few #Transitions with friends. But there comes those times when one has to get rid of the #Negativity that is like a #SlowPoison taking one’s life?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about making a change with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 20 others.
Take it from me, who is just one insignificant Fan, but I have been empowered to the extent that I will no longer doubt myself. Grab whatever opportunities available with both hands and you can become your “Own Boss”
JT Foxx Fan Page
JT Foxx is a serial entrepreneur, real estate entrepreneur, philanthropist and one of the top wealth coaches and speakers in the
1 busy month coming up… Blinking hell, where dah dickance should I start?
7 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
Cure Parkinson Association.
I was lying in bed listening to BBC Radio 4 Appeal when my attention was drawn to the mention of www.parkinsons.org.uk disease. For me the word Parkinson was like a red flag to a raging bull because of the effects the disease had on my Family when I was younger. Therefore Parkinson is embedded in my DNA and although I am better equipped to deal with it now, before it was

One thought on “Without Prejudice Our Community Says “Policing Isn’t Working For Us” So What Will? Is Action Plan Transparency Accountability And Trust In Policing Days After 4 Officers Come Beat Me At Home