When I am waiting on the Internet 2 take its time & I have a million & 1 things 2 get done. I can’t sit still. I have a #ChronicAnxiety diagnosis from 18.7.2006.
When U trying not 2 overbook. I’m up 4 The little Half & want 2 support Adannay EPSON Launch at Hootanny. Help? Check Time
When U are diagnosed with #ChronicAnxiety but I self diagnose as #AtypicalParkinsonism. My life is not z easiest. But I managed til LEYF play their hands https://plus.google.com/100939131463790195264/posts/YoJDpGvhGMG updated from 3/4/2015 when I was sent on Medical Suspension in breach of the Contract I signed.
Now I go to my bed. My Tom has been calling. But when I get stuck into anything, hard 4 me to leave until done.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited with Burnie Spence.
After my empowerment attending the Jtfoxx #MegaSpeaker_20thFebruary, I am all fired up to promoting myself. Just came through the post invite to #Childcareexpo Olympia London on the 3rd to 4th March 2017. Already have appointment for the 3rd so it will have to be the 4th I attend.
Please look out for me and my #Motivator from the LSA course I done with Hct Learning Centre, the tutor Olive Regis-Williams whose instant recognition help me to recover.
Now I am going about building my #Brand2RessurrectmyCareer.
Now they will know who are #UURICA_LE?
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful.
Throw mi corn and mi nuh call nuh #Foul_Fool_Fowls. Dem pick it up already…
Nelson Mandela
“Our society needs to re-establish a culture of caring.” ~ Nelson Mandela from an Address at a Father’s Day lunch hosted by Zindzi Mandela, Hyatt Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa, 1 June 2001 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired.
Daily www.express.co.uk Lori Reid-Taurus: Much of what happens today is in the message: how things are expressed, received and interpreted. It’s not like you to make a mountain out of a molehill so think strategically. Travel is complicated. Call to hear about that sudden realisation.
Haven’t had a chance to read the paper from Saturday last.
Only reason I leave home today if it’s a #LifeDeath matter. Lots to do…
#2Sides of me, the Serious Reflective #MerveleeMyers_TOMLINSON. The SocialButterly #RATTYNEMBHARD who always wanted to shed the #Cacoon which stopped me making my #Dreams_Visions2_Realities.
Now sud all those #BLOCKINGmyProgress.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Words Nelson Mandela The Purpose Of Freedom Is To Create For Others Will Be My Saving Grace From Discrimination By LEYF Abusers And Cohorts 22/2