ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Shared with Your friends
The Prayer of the Minster before the release of the #Doves in honour of Gary Michael Byrne of Alma Grove, Bermondsey.
0:05 / 0:32
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 10 new photos to the album: Gary Michael Byrne — feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Alma Grove honour Gary Byrne — feeling hopeful in London, United Kingdom.
Alma Grove honour Gary Byrne
1st Steven Wilson. Now Joy Wilson. A wat di bleeding dem tek mi fah doan ein? Mi nuh wawn enuh fi #Friends.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 18 new photos to the album: Winsome Duncan & CO www.peachespublications.co.uk — feeling emotional with Andria Nembhard in London, United Kingdom.
Here’s another from my detractors. They know themselves. Re: Legal Advice. Mrs Myers, let’s meet up via a mediation team to discuss your allegations. As it’s so sad to see you tear down another black woman. It’s obvious you want my attention, now you’ve got it.
Can I ask my Facebook genuine friends to give me their Legal Advice, please. Inbox me or go public, whichever methods suit you.
Wat z #Boss order, is wat Mrs Tomlinson prepare. Going 2 z kitchen, my Tom is under z #flu again.
When I am waiting on the Internet 2 take its time & I have a million & 1 things 2 get done. I can’t sit still. I have a #ChronicAnxiety diagnosis from 18.7.2006 www.open.ac.uk.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Starting From I Was Homeless Re Domestic Abuse For Therapy To Find My Holistic Approaches Back To Normality 22