Shared with Your friends
My first #Staffmeeting at #leyf Luton Street in 2010. Now can the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 tell me what fact they deal with?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful in London, United Kingdom.
Another day of #Therapy as I go about reclaiming my life back from LEYF Nurseries. I live in Brixton from 1992 to 2000. Now I am in Southwark Bermondsey from 2000 to hopefully when I get back to my YARD?
Why did https://www.facebook.com tag #BurnieSpence? Mi tell you dem a crosses, wat dem hear bout?
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
#therapy is visiting some of my old haunts before I was label and tag in 2 workplaces as a MAD CRIMINAL. But my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign is ensuring the taboo of Mental Health Conditions is out in the open. And not only celebrities are given a #voice.
See my Italian friend Sergio. He couldn’t believe what my #Coach_WinsomeDuncan www.peachespublications.co.uk & her Employment Barrister https://www.ryanclement.com done 2 me. I paid 4 us to attend the 40th Birthday party…
At no cost should any1 call me 2 do any #Transaction over z phone. I don’t care if U are #KevinMurray & #ValdinLegister. 2 many scammers
Any1 out there ready 2 join my #Fight4justice campaign to get justice against the #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses in the workplaces? The Early Years Sector is priority
So the #Police are back in the dock again. If they do the right after #WinsomeDuncan malicious call out 4 them 2 #Section me, U’ll hear?

One thought on “Without Prejudice My Open Life Stories Are Similar To Real Stories Yet Am Penalised For My DNA And Applying Holistic Approach To Managing My Disabilities 21/2/21