Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic in London, United Kingdom.
Let me start off by praising GOD for His tender mercies for a sinner like me. No longer will I allow Satan archangels to use my VULNERABILITY against me.
So I use the JB Rum for medi-SIN-All purpose. The flu is still hovering, like how Satan is a willy old fox. I refuse to be #broken because of anything anyone want to do.
I have my husband who is my rock, even when I am keeping secret about the state of my family relationships. Oh yes, everything is okay. I was just chatting to so and so about…?
If You Try Everything & Everything Fail…. Try JESUS. I join a choir and I am going to find a Church to go fellowship with like minded people. No not to use GOD as an excuse…?
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
Today I wake up with a purpose. First let me give GOD the praises. Then it’s my son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio, my sister #MertieBernard and my breda #Amly. Then it’s the JB Rum for working its magic with the lemsip for the flu.
Whilst sorting the paperwork I came across this fact from the Employment Tribunal. The ET-CASE was adjourned because of the unfortunate illness of https://www.39essex.com/barrister/samantha-jones. Yet my Medical Reports were not considered. The rest is history.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed.
Empowering myself to be the best I can be now I’m in the #PrimeofLife. It’s paying dividends by the way I’m being treated on my journey to #ChesterPindersElderBro_Funeral. Greetings and salutations and thumbs up. I would like to believe the #SilverHaired bloke on the train is #Turkish, but will keep to myself.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed with Michael Legister.
After the www.jtfoxx.com Mega Speaker yesterday, www.millionaireunderdog.com  and I am even more #Confident knowing that I have to invest in me. So all the #MONEY I spent which some think are their #Entitlement, they are welcome to it until the #CommandingWIFE, the GOD & the Archangel that put them together that fateful day on the #19thFebruary1996 decide that what goes around come around.
Now I go to another #Funeral. I have been attending from as far as I can remember. I couldn’t attend that of my #BredaASHTER, whose #DEATH they have their hands in.
Now let’s see the other posts with my #SON & #Grandson looking at me.
Oh so am I #BLOCKED?
ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.
1/2 way thru my Assignment. But have to listen & find out wat a gwaan wid my People dem seen…?
When they are grown up they have the fundamental Rights of Choice, that’s why we chose Democracy over all the other forms of Government.
Go asks my son’s Fathers Michael Legister & the 1 Mr LAM. Politics never was an issue when I chose LOVE?
Gosh am damned good at my own Self-Promotion – To Rathid!
6 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice MPS Action Pan Transparency, Accountability And Trust In Policing Does Not Reflect My Experiences When 4 Officers Come To Murder Me In My Home And Lying Refer To When They Tried To Section Me 21/2/2021