Just heard the news. Billy Graham died age 99 years old. He suffered from www.parkinsons.org.uk. Reflection of back in the days of Listening 2 BG…..
ON THIS DAY  years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
B4 any1 else think of blaming Ratty Nembhard 4 your crap, take time 2 reflect. I only lost my bearing due 2 #LEYF.
Mi a write me owna tabloids Social Media posts. So mi go & back. Missa T ask if I walked 2 #Brixton. Not dis time
My husband, my #rock advice is 4 me 2 put on plenty layers of clothing. We understand each other.
So I remember so I document the #Legacy. If I is not NEET, then any money U have will go… I know how it feels not 2 have a #job. Reasons I’m not bothered about z £10,000.00
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling frustrated in London, United Kingdom.
I haven’t even mention the https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk in this debacle and farce created by my #Coach_WinsomeDuncan. Because like the letter they sent to my address last week in an unsealed envelope that’s how they treat some of us – BAME. They claim my concerns reported 2 times was nothing to do with them. But they turn up to take me away from my vulnerable husband on the malicious premeditated say so of #WinsomeDuncan. The behaviour of Police Lulu of London Bridge Police Station left much to be desired. Why did he sent my data to the Maudsley Hospital?
As for the 2 PC who visit my home on the 16th November 2017, I will be writing about them. They could probably be my grandchildren if my elder son #KevinMurray was as forward thinking as http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio.
Mi a guh bade fi guh duh some shopping and stuff.
ON THIS DAY3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
The only reason LEYF Nurseries get https://www.facebook.com to block me a few times is because as the Daily www.express.co.uk Columnist state Tech Don’t Lie. The #Legacy I have document in Cyberspace is more enough.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
I am following this story out of interest. Because of what #LEYF done to me from the time I get back from burying my MOTHER.
But also for how the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 make me a victim 2 times in 2 workplaces. I have not worked since 27.9.2015. Now I am being told I will not be able to get back into work. Now shouldn’t those responsible at https://www.gov.uk/…/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years… be charged under the Counter Terrorism and Security Act 2015 and Modern SLAVERY Act 2015 and British Values Act 2014 and the Equality Act 2010 for triggering my Childhood Traumas into PTSD?

One thought on “Without Prejudice How Can MPS Act As If They Are Not Aware Of My Open Life Experiences About PTSD That I Manage With Early Intervention Strategies 21/2/21