Don’t know if I am #prepared to loose any of my family? But I can deal with #death much better now http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19434472.2015.1108352 for more.
#Challenge6 Preparation is #key. Practice to polish the vocals… God has ordained me to sing, to stop curse…
#Challenge5 I’ll be Robert’s #support network in helping him #deliver his promise. I can as long, as the limelight is elsewhere
#PersonalChallenge4 No1 realises the #importance of fulfilling a promise like I do? I made 1 to BYRON on his deathbed in 2008…
ON THIS DAY2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
#PersonalChallenge3 Michael said something to me. He don’t realise how it #resonates with me. I lose dad & grandma a month apart!
#PersonalChallenge2 Tom is under the #weather. Don’t know what’s next? Days from Dudley Dacosta Tomlinson #burial
#PersonalChallenge1 I am in remission from the depressive state caused by the #bankers & #trolls this week
Do you know Standford Nembhard please? I don’t accept anyone these days without know a bit of history?
Here’s why LEYF www.leyf.org.uk get https://www.facebook.com to block me repeatedly. Some of you #Hypocrites know what they have done to me. But you would rather bury your head in the sand and pretend you are innocent. Because you were party to the discrimination, until your turn and you skip and run like #ConorBartgate now at #BrightHorizons.

One thought on “Without Prejudice God Sent Me To Born With Enough Skin For A Five Year Old Child And Am Guessing My Mask Of Sanity Getting In Place To Expose Abuse Rings 21/2