The only time when I drink #liquor. Have to be for #medicine, as I am feeling stress and the flu coming back with a vengeance. I can’t afford to be sick http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19434472.2015.1108352 for more.
If I put #Chinybumps, old fotos or nutn else a problem 2 z badmind MFBB dem. Reminda 2 u ALL, mi a do Ratty Nembhard. Myers & Tomlinson is just a joint www.adwords.google.com.
ON THIS DAY3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Part of the reasons I don’t work with _2 is the fact I have #Disabilities. But I have been sat on my Arse just so I can sort pw because of #LEYF. Now is dat fact ET?
B4 I get 2 a late start 2 my day. I am not on Facebook looking your #Approvals. I am telling stories, not gossips & rumours
Unless it’s #Emergency, please don’t contact Mervelee Myers. I’m sorting paperwork. I need my life back 2 focus on my husband.
I Ratty Nembhard was blessed with Kevin Murray & https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio. Plz do not give any1 any message 2 give me. I’m still not done with #LEYF.
Let me make it clear 2 U all, any1 who is #Ashamed of Mervelee Myers, U are welcome 2 disassociate urselves. I refuse to go thru 2014 to date. So good riddance.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
As soon as I am finished with my EAT, I will be writing about the #Police and #Ambulance services that turn up at my house on the 30th October 2017 after the malicious call out of my of my #Coach_WinsomeDuncan www.peachespublications.co.uk to take me away from my vulnerable husband. Suffice it to say I was forced back into my house when I went to direct the Ambulance next door. I have a diagnosis of #ChronicAnxiety. What would the Police have done if I was agitated?

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Will No Longer Let Criminals At UK Government Legal Systems, Social Media Make Me Lose one More Day Of Life After What LEYF Discrimination Done To Me 20/2