B4 I get 2 a late start 2 my day. I am not on https://www.facebook.com looking your #Approvals. I am telling stories, not gossips & rumours
Unless it’s #Emergency, please don’t contact Mervelee Myers. I’m sorting paperwork. I need my life back 2 focus on my husband.
I Ratty Nembhard was blessed with Kevin Murray & http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio. Please do not give any1 any message 2 give me. I’m still not done with #LEYF.

Let me make it clear 2 U all, any1 who is #Ashamed of Mervelee Myers, U are welcome 2 disassociate urselves. I refuse to go thru 2014 to date. So good riddance.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
As soon as I am finished with my EAT, I will be writing about the www.met.police.uk and #Ambulance services that turn up at my house on the 30th October 2017 after the malicious call out of my of my #Coach_WinsomeDuncan  www.peachespublications.co.uk to take me away from my vulnerable husband. Suffice it to say I was forced back into my house when I went to direct the Ambulance next door. I have a diagnosis of #ChronicAnxiety www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk. What would the Police have done if I was agitated?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling grateful with Donovan Christie and Amly D Nembhard.
#LOVE is leaving home at 8am, returning at 10pm and the #Husband is framed in the windows looking out for you. He let you in and still moaning, even though you prepare him for the lateness https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk.
Then he says now I can go to #Bed. Why would I want to settle for any less when your very own #Abandon you when you are at your #MostVULNERABLE, #Sanction their #MOTHER_in_Law to join those making your life a living hell like what was done by the #FE_23rdJuly2014todate www.jamaicalabourparty.com.
I have never had loyalty from any other man, than Tom except my Papa www.parkonsons.org.uk. I am left with #1SON and that’s how it will remain from #19thFebruary2017 forward.
I remember the day #21years ago Mertie Bernard call me, I have been playing my part since then. When did it changed, I am about to find out https://assests.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachmentdata/file/903473/pace-code-c-2019.pdf
For the #PSYCHOPATHS who think they can make me a #VICTIM for their failures, they can think again.
I left Jamaica 1992, equivalent to the time I became a MOTHER, so no one is going to project throw their #BAGGAGES onto me https://www.legislation.gov.uk/pga/1984/60/section/24 for more.  I am getting on with my life and wish them all the best.
I bought my Jtfoxx Program today. I hope it will help me to turn my #Dreams2VisionsofRealities http://www.myvision.org.uk. I have been on the right track, now I think I finally found the #Tools to help me.
So all who used to #ShitponMe, better find somewhere else to land dat crap www.personnelconsultancy.com.
Funeral tomorrow, have to support my #Barbados_Friend_ChesterPinder.

Tom’s 2 grandnieces Carlene Tomlinson-Graham & Annmarie Tomlinson popped in to see him. Told myself I’d post my #1son WA tribute, but it’s gone 12.00 & am still up. Not switching on SM again until I finish my Assignment. Most of it done up rough/handwritten, but I have to WP it b4 Tuesday www.hctgroup.org.
It’s official I am staying at home CARING 4 my TOM. More time to give those psychopaths a taste of their own Lying Empty Yucky Frightful tasting medicine! So they keep saying I didn’t know nutn & was Dismissive of Authority https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk. But that only happened after I taught them & they just couldn’t get it www.open.ac.uk/ceremonies. But I was to asks them Permission to do what they couldn’t get.
All the Old Visionaries forced out. Wonder if any of the New Up & Coming Dunces are even having to adhere to Policy & Procedures documentations? Duty Manager Induction Programme & Supervision Policy?
So when they asks have U done anything to www.barstandardsboard.org.uk?
I wear any hats>>>

One thought on “Without Prejudice Despite My Stories About Discrimination Re Fight4justice Judiciary Of England Wales And Criminal Justice System Can Collude Making Me A Victim With Criminal Damage Act 1971 Saying I Made Up Disabilities 20/2