Now I go rest & wake up write about z crablouse who tell me she don’t understand me. She not from me area. I must spell every word
Please don’t U dare patronise me about love! Wat di is love to U? To me is crying for mum because she was cheated www.dementia.org.uk.
Let me hope #DawnMartin sees I’m keeping it on my FB until I get to my #website. I set #baits for idiots. Can’t #spell is due to
Now I go create the #legacies of #23yrs of wedded bliss for Kevin Murray www.ancestrydna.co.uk. Good thing I went church…
Many ways to hang dogs without put #collar round their neck… They wear different collars mind U!
What’s the purpose of ur Posts on Facebook if not to #stimulate debating? So they can run but can’t hide. True colours will show
Time 4 Myrna Nembhard to share with Joe Aldred about her #family on the other side. #DawnMartin, I don’t know U, U nuh count…
Don’t disturb! I promise to stop #curse on the 39th year after dad’s death. Don’t mean ting. Promise is comfort to a fool!
What I have come to #realise. I have the #traits leaving me open to triggering of my deficits & limitations. I stop God blame…

One thought on “Without Prejudice Open Letters To Prime Ministers Will Focus In My Fight4justice Campaign Against The Discrimination And Hate Crimes Of 7 Years By LEYF 18/2/21