Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Your friend or partner will do something that really upsets you. Simple acts of kindness are a better way to respond to upsetting events than showing anger. If you want to be a force for good, volunteer. You will get satisfaction from making a difference.
Evaluation: Believe me, I did try…. But no one wants me. So now I am doing my own thing.
The things they say… “Enthusiasm is the most important thing in life” Tennessee Williams (1911-1983)
When U are faced with Ur mortality because of Ur lifetime experiences. I’m hoping 4 a life like my MOTHER? She was born 2 give TLC & did 2 z end
When GOD bless Ms LOU & Mass Ivan 1 gal Pickney, not even z #flu can stop me. Kitchen time now. Body needs fuel.
I will tell you all 2 stop being judgemental. I write my #Content list, barring empty all z paperwork. It’s easier 2 write a new 1. Call OCD overload. I don’t learn at Uni…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling concerned in London, United Kingdom.
I am sharing for the reasons the www.met.police.uk didn’t act on my concerns. But came to my house to section me after my Coach Winsome Duncan www.peachespublications.co.uk malicious terrorist threats. Then I experienced more discrimination at London Bridge Police Station and when 2 Officers visit my home again on the 16th November 2017 https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk is not fit for purpose.
I would respect them and not feel threatened if they listen to what I am talking about.
Metropolitan Police Service
Have you seen these men?
Police wish to speak to Razvan Stoica (left) and Araman Stoica (right) in connection with the murder of Sandel Serbu, who was found suffering serious head injuries in High Road, Ilford on Sunday 12 November 2017.
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of either male or who has any info that could assist the investigation is urged to call 0208 345 3734. For an immediate sighting of either, please call 999.
Appeal: Two men sought in connection with Ilford murder
Appeal: Two men sought in connection with Ilford murder
Razvan Stoica – aged 26 and Araman-Nardi Stoica – aged 24 are being sought in connection with the murder of Sandel Serbu.

I warn LEYF Nurseries to let’s settle this matter amicably, because of the 5 years when I was given the opportunity to empower myself doing the work of everyone from the CEO June O’Sullivan to mentoring and training colleagues and Apprentice. Now I will tell the world about how the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016, the establishment and systems colluded to discriminate against me over the years.
I am a wreck of my former self who is just existing from one day to the next instead of living. My stories are documented in Cyberspace. So how come they only take what they need to label me a MAD CRIMINAL?

One thought on “Without Prejudice Metropolitan Police Was Given Chances To Help Me Regain My Trust Instead They Sent Officers To My Home 8/2/21 To Continue The Racist Narratives Have You Been Involved In Any Criminal Activities Past 12 Months