Here’s my take of what’s wrong with the world. Social Media empower them to be psychopaths http://www.myvision.org.uk
ON THIS DAY 2 years agoMervelee Ratty Nembhard
The same goes for anyone else as Joe Aldred. I am my Parents #1girl. I don’t left matters to fester. I am NEMBHARD www.ancestrydna.co.uk.
If Joe Aldred have a #message for Mervelee Ratty Nembhard, please be the Christian U are & tell me Urself.

The flu knock me out. I am sweating out to come out with my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site tomorrow. Gone 2 bed
ON THIS DAY3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Your friend or partner will do something that really upsets you. Simple acts of kindness are a better way to respond to upsetting events than showing anger. If you want to be a force for good, volunteer. You will get satisfaction from making a difference.
Evaluation: Believe me, I did try…. But no one wants me. So now I am doing my own thing.
The things they say… “Enthusiasm is the most important thing in life” Tennessee Williams (1911-1983)
When U are faced with Ur mortality because of Ur lifetime experiences. I’m hoping 4 a life like my MOTHER? She was born 2 give TLC & did 2 z end
When GOD bless Ms LOU & Mass Ivan 1 gal Pickney, not even z flu can stop me. Kitchen time now. Body needs f

One thought on “Without Prejudice Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Joined Forces With LEYF, HMCTS, CCMCC, CLCC, BSB, SRA, Police, Haters And Trolls Making Me Voiceless Vulnerable Victim Stealing My Image Rights, IP/CPPDP 18/2/21