Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Your best friend or partner will do something that really upsets you. Simple acts of kindness are a better way to respond to upsetting events than showing bitterness or anger. Don’t get drawn into provocative arguments.
Evaluation: Reasons why me a do my tings dese days. Now I need to get ready to go out.
INSPIRED THINKING “If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault. If they betray you twice, it’s your fault. Eleanor Roosevelt 1884-1962
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling drained in London, United Kingdom.
Satan can’t #Prevail?
0:03 / 5:34
If you are Steve Wilson who sent me a Facebook request..? Can you make yourself known. I am F.U.C.King weary of getting caught out again. I just don’t have the time for crap.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.
Daily www.express.co.uk Lori Reid Taurus: However it is that you want to stretch your boundaries, through travel or a better job, your dreams of expansion stand a good chance of being fulfilled soon. Today, put in that phone call. Call to hear the best day for wiggling out of commitment.
As luck would have it, I told Mass Tom that we have to follow #Procedures so they can’t say we didn’t do the right thing. These people are so blinking crafty. It takes them #2Weeks and the blunder they created can’t get sorted.
Well I know how they operate, so I nah light lamp fi look fi #DAMNWHITECOLLARCRIMINALS! If the cap fit mek dem wear it oh #Jah!
Every #LIAR is a thief and every #THIEF is a liar.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful.
Just hearing on #BBCRadio5Live about #AdrianTomlinson from #StGeorgesHospital and what he’s been through when allegations of theft was made against him after #15years services. See what I am talking about. I ca

One thought on “Without Prejudice Names Of The Career Criminals Covering LEYF Abuse Rings Are In The Public Domain Mervelee Myers Will Update As Appropriate 17/2/21