Was going to the market when I saw this elderly lady battling against the ELEMENTS! 1st thing that came to my mind was how inappropriately she was dressed 4 the weather? 1 foot with stocking & 1 in socks, in a 3/4 pants. Wow puts me in mind of my Mama. I do everything possible to provide Tom with the basics b4 I leave home every day even thou he’s not house bound. Very imp that he’s up & about b4 his Health conditions get out of control & he relapses whilst am away from home! This is the times we live in & I know that Lady may not have any family close by to assist with her basic needs – getting her newspaper, etc. Have to thank God 4 small mercies & I know I am blessed despite the challenges I face? God will always be there 4 the vilest of Sinners like Me!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Me Yard.
Me had was 2 leave her alone…
Already know the FAKARSES! My Friends r Few & Far Between?
Nephew Tommy
I had to check myself after reading this. 🙂 What about you?
Harold Dixon Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
0:02 / 9:44
Gary G Johnson Sr. is with Deanna Church and 8 others .
This is sooooooo! Anointed my God!
Harold Dixon Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
0:04 / 2:09
Jamaica IS Nice
February 7, 2014 · ·
Jamaica is Happy Jamaica IS Nice Like and share if your Happy
Harold Dixon Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
0:06 / 5:08
LaQuay LaunJuelLaVena Johnson Petition MM Updates: Here is proof about the hypocrisy of Facebook as no one saw my https://petition.parliament.uk/help#standards but my Pages was used by all who joined in to troll me..
The Johnson Family Story
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 21 new photos to the album: VALENTINES 2012 — at O2 Academy Brixton.
Me & My Gal Pals Night Out
January Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in January.
0:09 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Targeted By LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google On Behalf Of Abuse Rings Teach Me That Masks Of Sanity Are Slipping I Will Have To Show My Empowerment In 7 Years Of Institutional Discrimination 15/2