God make sure my Tom don’t have www.dementia.org.uk. Otherwise I’d have no 1 to help me kick-start my day. I only #need to get out of bed…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating Valentine’s Day in Bermondsey.
Taurus: A lavish Valentine’s Day will fill you with delight. If you’re in a relationship, your amour has something special planned. Instead of nagging them with questions, follow their lead. You’ll be touched to see how much care they put into this outing.
Evaluation: Only outing is from the living room to my bed, with my #Tom. And please get it straight, I have no in-10-shans to be planning no future with anyone…. for the few-throw. Walking hand in hand to Throwloo or nowhere else. Especially wid no old ginnals dat tek GOD mek pass fi try secure #Pumpum.
Do you remember the Pumpum video, I posted? Well it came the same ways of the Holy Ghost Spirit is moving just like a #Magnet.
I feel like starting a story about the #CowFoot_Pussy, but mi tired yah sah, and nobody hardly a read, nor comment pon my Facebook.
Di Catty let out of di baggy longer time about Ratty. But do I give a cat’s whiskers, no!!!!
Can you not see big sister Ratty with her 2 likkle bredas? Yes Amly Decosie Nembhard and Ervin Nembhard www.ancestrydna.co.uk. I am going to my bed. But I need to finish the paperwork tomorrow.

Shared with Your friends
Happy Valentine’s Day across the world to my family and friends. Coming from Ratty and my husband Mr Arnold Tomlinson. Love is something, if you give it away, it comes right back to you. Its just like a magic penny, put it in your pocket and you don’t have any. But if you give it away…. It comes right back to you!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling peaceful with Elvis Malahoo in London, United Kingdom.
Thinking about Elvis Malahoo and his grandma Ms Maud, Ernel Moore and the whole family as we join the prayer chain for one of our #Stalwarts from Townhead and the surrounding communities of Westmoreland. Mass Fourie is the short man in the hat at my Papa #IS_NEMBHARD funeral service at our home in #GaGaStreet.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is remembering all the happy times we had together in London, United Kingdom.
Happy Valentine’s Day to all my family and friends across the globe. Even those of you putting me through hell on the day 38 years ago that my Papa #IS_NEMBHARD was buried in #GaGaStreet. One day I might find it in my heart to forgive you. The same way I am trying to stop CUSS BAD WUDS on the year my Father was born nearly a century ago. Don’t be fooled, I am cleaning up my act in the public. But don’t vouch for me behind the scenes?

Feeling fatigue, been up since dog fraid. However done y write up, only left to edit. I’ll go read the Newspaper & then cook Mass TOM dinner.
Oh by the way I a now a Full Time CARER, doing buts here & there on the side.
OK might make some calls later as I’ve been isolating myself from the important peeps for too long.
Joan Bernard Tom told me the Lady who come from same place called. Soon link U mi Cuzzo!

One thought on “Without Prejudice HMCTS Did Not Stop Me Despite 2nd Miscarriages Of Justice, LEYF Get Police At A Price To Perform Hit In My Home To Say I Commit Suicide Statistic 1 In 5 Of All Suicides Associated With Unemployment Equality Act 2010 v Criminal Damage Act 1971