Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic in London, United Kingdom.
Celebrating the life of Gary Michael Byrne in Bermondsey.
Lawd JESUS Christ mi need a #break. TV a play up. Phones a ring. Mi nuh wuck under pressure
Man, these people who set up business 2 #pester others. I have had my claims already. Now leave me alone wid mi MAD Head.
Love is Ur husband fix #breakfast. He knows U have a busy day ahead. Why would I swap 4 sum upstart with a SD & no brain?
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 16 new photos.
What di is Facebook obsession with tagging Burnie Spence in my photos. Do I look like him?
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos.
Just about Mervelee Myers
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 16 new photos to the album: Natural Hair Care.
Last time I document my #naturalhair

One thought on “Without Prejudice Past 7 Years Tested My Mental, Physical Capital As I Struggle To Come To Terms With June O’Sullivan Sanctioning Of Discrimination Which Ruin My Career, Impacted On Relationships With Others Am More Tolerant