ON THIS DAY  years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful in London, United Kingdom.
Sagittarius: Prosperity is on the way. You’ve been working hard to establish yourself as a trustworthy professional. As a result, you’re attracting the kind of assignments that were once beyond reach. Launching your own business is definitely worth considering now.
Evaluation: Just be mindful of the past. Don’t use GOD as an excuse for your weaknesses. Remember don’t judge a book by its cover. I am still reading the Horoscope and Bible in that order Deacon T. The word of God is powerful in the ears of the #believers. I have not lost my Christian Principles despite my quarrel with GOD.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Trust your own instincts instead of putting your faith in a guru. A charismatic individual has compelling ideas but they’re ultimately trying to advance their own agenda without regard for anyone else. It’s better to work towards your own goal.
Evaluation: This could lead to a #BOOK, but I don’t have time right now. Maybe I put on hold until I sort out matters with the following: LEYF Nurseries and https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016. My #Coach_WinsomeDuncan www.peachespublications.co.uk and her Employment Barrister https://www.ryanclement.com. My #Husband3 Mr #AlfredTaylor who was making plans with me for the future in JA. And finding a way to get my www.moneyclaim.gov.uk back from #JuliePowell.
All the others are merely storm in a D Cup Bra. I am known for my #nudity that some claim is unhealthy. Don’t be surprised if you see me starker’s like Mum who come from England stark staring MAD and want sex?
It’s going 2 b a busy day. What with #GaryBryne_funeral in Alma Grove. Millwall Football Club celebrating…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Food & More — feeling hopeful in London, United Kingdom.
Trying 2 Maintain Healthy Lifestyle Balance
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 10 new photos to the album: #LEYF then & now.
Need to clear space to do more of what I love doing
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 18 new photos to the album: My Green Hat.
Had a blast at a time at #CatfordBroadwayTheatre.
Self praise is no recommendations, but my hat is ready 2 celebrate the #millwallfootballclub fan. RIP Gary. I’ll be there 2…

One thought on “Without Prejudice 2 Women Left Their Native Country To The UK How Did They Use Their Mask Of Sanity To Bring About Change For Themselves And Others Visit My Websites, YouTube 12/2/2021