Cut #throats #traitors #cowards who expect me to roll over & let LEYF www.leyf.org.uk destroy my life. What’s in it 4 U?
I’m not off https://www.facebook.com 4 U #sneaking a sly 1. It’s not good 4 my #Mental Health, so I take a break…
Contrary to https://www.google.com experts re #positive experiences. I have #copyright to my photos. #LEYF don’t have data for me…
Writing #applications. Not that I’m getting anywhere. But keeping my #brain active. I’m a PENSIONER!
All who ready fi #pull my tongue. Don’t use Facebook for Windows to cover Ur #cowardice!
Getting rid of z crab louse 1by1. #AlfredTaylor #EthlynCrooks. I doan tek prisoners. Y do a woman join wid a man fi fuck up mi head? I didn’t fuck ADT. I know he is more fuck up than me. Ask me sister & family who I trust.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic in London, United Kingdom.
For all my good Men Friends, please pass on my #Message.
0:04 / 4:35
Back home if U need 2 contact me by mobiles or home phone. Let me eat first, haven’t eaten all day. Part of my Madcap self. I am bless, every day of my life. When I wake up in z mornings….

One thought on “Without Prejudice I Don’t Feel Safe At Home Re Breach Of Safeguarding By Provider, Police Come To Murder Me, LEYF, And Cohorts Target Me After Mum’s Death Am A Prisoner Whose Disabilities Trigger Uncontrollable