ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Good things come to those who #wait. Got my green hat at last to go with the yellow and black. This is my #therapysession. Need to force some food down me now. I have www.diabetes.org.uk.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling loved in London, United Kingdom.
Sagittarius: A home improvement project is the focus of your attention. An expensive problem needs to be addressed as quickly as possible. Learning to do the repair job yourself could save you money. Appreciate others.
Evaluation: #AlfredTaylor you F.U.C.King lucky I control #Pumpum, so your woman can’t name me in the divorce. But if she wants you to address the expensive problem tell her to check out the CS, if she not involve in the #orgies?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Travel is a chancy proposition, either due to health reasons or commitments closer to home. You could do with some advice but friends won’t be able to help. Avoid becoming emotional about it and try not to get angry.
Evaluation: #AlfredTaylor I am F.U.C.King angry at you and your Fuckery. If you were a GOD person as you pretend, I might have considered giving you some good pussy for helping me overcoming the final hurdle. I hardly cuss bad WUDS now.
INSPIRED THINKING “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other” Audrey Hepburn (1929-1993)
Happy Sabbath 2 z #Hog without #Respect. I’m a Critical Thinker so how do pork & Sabbath go together? How many CS get Service b4 Sabbath done 2day? Add GOD 2
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.
Now I go address some more correspondences for my #Dateswith_Destiny. Pretty soon I will get #VIPS_2Promote me for my #FamousStatus. Who knows my #MADNESS might just bag me some #Money_Money dat mek dem #DEAD with #Envy!
The changes are coming, dem better mark my words. I am not in the least bothered, once I get my #ChronicAnxiety under control.
Barry Gee
Word

One thought on “Without Prejudice Am Target Of Police, Press, Social Media, BSB, HMCTS, CLCC, SRA, Legal Systems For My Fight4justice Against The 2 Miscarriages Of Justice 10/2/2021