So now I vent my spleen at #AlfredTaylor, I l’m going 2 rest & get up 2 work. Feel good knowing I catch out another Manto & didn’t even haffi let him near mi panty.
Lessons 2 vulnerable people out there. Don’t be taken in by the #GodMessengers. They have ulterior motives. Luckily I was not 1 not 2 be in control of #Pumpum. I have stopped c
Just got a call from 02070657530 Smart Teachers. Seen my CV online, but can’t make me an offer. I have not worked because of #LEYF. More reason 4 my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site.
Going 2 rest & get up 2 do sum work. But I’m concerned, Mr ADT have been MIA 4 more hours than I like 2 admit. Wat gone 2 RH on a SOS? Make sure 2 stop at BY
When U get in & Tom say, do fry #Dumplings. U know di han get heavy cause a part of the St Bess ting from Papa. Now nigaritis set in. Nyam 2 much & haffi rest it off. Sum T
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed in London, United Kingdom.
Back home where I belong with my husband. Didn’t accomplish my mission so back tomorrow. Went into Baldwins to get #BayRum and get a free session with a #Herbalist. I am not into prescription medicines, unless…..? They didn’t do anything for my Papa #IS_NEMBHARD. I am now a change woman thanks to Mr T. Do I care which way you want to interpret, no?
Now I arrived at my destination, the #Systems down. I have 2 plan my day 2 z Mr AT as he don’t mind if I don’t leave z house. Bah #Humbug & mi gone

One thought on “Without Prejudice Facebook Provide Platforms For Some Of Those Who Targeted Me At Kings, LEYF, From Home To Carry On The Hate Crimes Against Me 9/2/2021