Ready 4 z shortcuts & back roads from home 2 E&C. U won’t see ASHTER SS on Ur travel 2day. I have lots 2 get done. CBT 2moro, I ho
Just listen in 2 z most amazing conversation with London Borough of Lewisham Council. How can they treat z #elderly with like this
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful in London, United Kingdom.
Sagittarius: Being forthright and assertive will work in your favour. Your family doesn’t approve of your outspoken ways. Ignore them and pull all the stops out to attain an aim or reach a goal. Going for gold with unstoppable determination will pay off.
Evaluation: Please take note and stop sending me to Facebook to reveal…? A Townhead me come from.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling in love with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and Careen Nembhard Sinanan in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Powerful desires will prompt you to take a fresh approach to romance. Your passionate overtures will be met with disbelief at first. Keep trying. You’ll eventually get the enthusiastic and heart-warming response you want.
Evaluation: All I’m saying is today is 38 years since the death of my Father. I have been looking for a #Special_Love….? My Papa #IS_NEMBHARD was buried on Valentine’s Day.
Good nite FB, mi Hubby jus ax wat mi doing? Time fi dis raspectable wife go to bed & stop fAntAsize bout di himpossible! Lots 2 d
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling proud.
Let them wait for the #4thMarch2017 to witness how my #Responsibilty_Accountability lead to my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site that will be my next career move #Advocacy.
Nelson Mandela
“The time has come to accept in our hearts and minds that with freedom comes responsibility.” ~ Nelson Mandela during a Closing Address in the Debate on the State of the Nation Address, Parliament, Cape Town, South Africa, 24 February 1995 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating love.
Not staying up too late. I am fully booked from now until #4thMarch2017. Not a day to spare. But I am making sure to go find #StGilesChurch_Ickenham Uxbridge via the #CentralLine at #RiuslipStation to get to my Barbados #Friend_ChesterPinder_Brother_Funeral on the #21stFebruary2017…
Can always depend on my #MaleFriends to come up trump like how the voters in the United States elected Donald J. Trump for #President!
Now I go take a breather, thoroughly deserved after the amount of #IntellectualImbeciles I have to tell my mind so far this week.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Fight4justice — with Valdin Legister and 31 others .

One thought on “Without Prejudice 2 Miscarriages Of Justice Leave Me Not Trusting Unions, Solicitors, NHS Doctors, CAB, LEA, Managers, Colleagues, Legal Entities, HMCTS, CCMCC, BSB, SRA, CLCC, Police 9/2/2021