Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 Delayed messages and mix-ups are finally resolved, and it’s full steam ahead. Relationships are enlivened midweek, then an intimate weekend lies ahead. I am looking forward to the start of 2moro, 1 of the Most Poignant Days in the Memories of my Annals. Then the story will continue until April…. Into May, June & July?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 6 others .
Should be feeling on top of the world, but I guess it’s the MEMORIES that are making ME SAD… Had 2 relive some of them 2day & right now am feeling like SHIT…!!! Have 2 get over this Period fast… Today marked 33 years since the death of my Papa!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions-ms-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
Have to take a SM break from this ting called WORK.
Every 1 except I MINM must have Wats Up? I did try!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
Learnt supn new about my mobile just now. But then I was a complete Ninny bout sum odda matters. The perils of ICT is my valid excuse.
1 of my Passion whilst on holiday recently. Townhead Basic School www.jbsf.org.uk.
0:01 / 0:50
ARSENAL getting GUNNED Out by LIVERPOOL! Di game just 1/2 way! What fi expect 8 Nil? Tom is still willing di Gunners on! Ah win sum lose sum I supposed?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
This is Ivan Sandyman Nembhard, 1 of 16 children for Irene Mills-Nembhard & Charles.

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Is It Me Or Is Society Dumbing Down About Protection Of Vulnerable Adults, Young People And Children In Societies Where Everyone Turns A Blind Eye To Atrocities 8/2/2021