I would like LEYF Nurseries as an employer and the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 to take note please.
DiabetesTeam
The easiest way to find the best team of providers & peers who are living with type 2 diabetes. Share with others & learn from their experience.
Support for Type 2 Diabetes
DIABETESTEAM.COM
Support for Type 2 Diabetes
DiabetesTeam | The social network and support group for those living with type 2 diabetes
Christ Almighty, my work is never done. But at least my Tom can be a bit more com4table at my flat. More 2 b done 2 get it right.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic in London, United Kingdom.
All good and well looking after animal welfare. But I want a https://petition.parliament.uk/help#standards to have an Inquiry into the Early Years Sector and the Modern SLAVERY practices.
Theresa May
‪We’re cracking down on unscrupulous puppy breeders to further raise the bar on animal welfare standards – and we need your help to find evidence so we can ban third-party puppy sales:
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful at Old Kent Road.
Sound #representation is paramount. Thanks Mr MP #NeilCoyle.
Neil Coyle MP
Rotherhithe, Surrey Docks & South Bermondsey have some of the lowest broadband speeds in the UK.
I asked the Government today to support Southwark Council’s bid to fund better broadband for our community after years of local people & Southwark Labour campaigning.
Have 2 adopt my #Papa mantra & tidy up b4 I do anything else. Meet a few targets already. Errands 4 2moro. Life not easy at all
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 2 others in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: An unusual career opportunity is worth looking into. It will give you more authority and you will be able to make more use of your own creative talents. A decision has to be made, but the way forward personally and professionally is very clear.
Evaluation: I am going back to complete SEND Studies with Rccg Universityofeastlondon. I am going for online and where #exam is not involve. I just have to get closures from LEYF Nurseries to move on. Can’t afford for them to take away another day of my life.
So thanks to all those who have been in my #supportnetwork, truly appreciate your tolerance. Especially Mr T. I don’t want to give anyone a belt to beat me over the back, so keeping certain information under wrap.
Tomorrow will be 38 years when I was the last to see my Father alive and first to find him #DEAD. Time to return to the Ratty Nembhard before www.parkinsons.org.uk take my Papa away.
Yesterday I listen to the work of the Suffragette and 27th October will be 100 years when my Father was born to Charles and Irene Mills-Nembhard. I have my Ancestry DNA Kit to sort….

One thought on “Without Prejudice Graduating Lambeth College With Student Of Year Award Is Proof Of How My Intellectual Property Used To Build Brands, Image Rights Taken To Make Me Victim Of Disabilities By Unscrupulous Employers With Support From Rules Of Law 8/2