Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating life in Bermondsey.
My Father IVAN SANDYMAN NEMBHARD from whom I get everything, down to the #stoneface. We don’t take crap from anyone.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 6 others .
Should be feeling on top of the world, but I guess it’s the MEMORIES that are making ME SAD… Had 2 relive some of them 2day & right now am feeling like SHIT…!!! Have 2 get over this Period fast… Today marked 33 years since the death of my Papa!!!
They are responsible for my RACISM Claims not prepared against LEYF www.leyf.org.uk. The aggro I experienced afterwards drive me round the bend.
Athena Care Limited
DWP PIP Reassessment
DWP is now contemplating reassessment of all 1.6 million awards, people with mental health conditions who missed out on appropriate support should take the initiative, and ask for a mandatory reconsideration. Legal charity, AdviceNow, has a useful tool for drafting your letter,
Blinking heck, if U tried calling…. Just realised my phone on mute 4 days. Welcome 2 my world. Plz call again now, I’m not #deaf
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling sad with Valdin Legister and
2 others in London, United Kingdom.
Strangely enough I am calm and not having a #MentalHealth_MeltDown like I’m used to in the past.
I know my #Cuz Joyce Saunders-Brown make up her jewels. Because I spoke to her in the Townhead New Testament Church of GOD and she share her thoughts about what it means to be a Christian and the child of King JESUS with me.
I will be reflective of Joycie testimonials the last time we spoke curtsey of Mertie Bernard. As I am sat writing documents, I’m hoping I can find the time to write a tribute for the family. But as might be noticed, I am stretch for time these days. But if I set my mind to accomplishing anything, I am usually successful. Just ask LEYF Nurseries, and that person I meet on the Road to Damascus going to the CAB at the Blue. However these days it’s more of Lot’s wife if you know your Bible like how my Papa used to preach?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
RIP #cuz Joyce Saunders-Brown. Not even the suffering from #cancer could take the radiant smile from your face. God answers prayer.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic in London, United Kingdom.
When your long finger nails get torn at the # #quit. It’s time to cut it off or there will be serious trouble results in #Pain. Finally going to work. No more hitches and being led astray by #sweetmouth?

One thought on “Without Prejudice Facing 28 Years Of Discrimination In The UK That Would Have Broken My Ancestors On The Middle Passage My Fore Parents Were Thrown Overboard In Jamaica Am Resilient 7/2/2021