It’s going 2 b 1 of these challenging week. I have so much 2 do & little time 2 get it done. Mass Tom is not well, God plz help..?
I read the #Horoscopes, but will document later. Mass Tom reading z Daily www.express.co.uk. His NP of choice, so it’s mine 2. Ladies obey U
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
Happy birthday Ms CONNIE LEGISTER!
0:03 / 1:00
When it seems Ur headspace is processing 2 much info? I can’t recall wat day mi book fah at Catford. I decided 2 get z ticket at B
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating a birthday with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 3 others in Bermondsey.
Taurus: Be tactful when dealing with work problems. Badmouthing a colleague will come back to haunt you. Even if you dislike a fellow worker, its important to compromise. It may be necessary to adjust some of your methods to accommodate their needs.
Evaluation: Read between the lines. None of us human is perfect. That’s why I refuse to be judgemental about the weaknesses of anyone who has ever cross my paths.
Ok I might probably have shed a few tears, but I did not CUSS BAD WUDS. So yes another way for me to move on with my life if that’s what it takes? That’s why I am doing like my MOTHER done and sacrifice my life for others. There will come the times when all I can do is spare the time to listen to another person who just want to talk about issues that are affecting them. And the only way to move on is chat and get the angst out of their systems.
I have learned and is still learning from every encounter. I don’t have time to keep up the hard feelings. But in order for me to make sense of what’s happening, I will have to use #writing_therapy to get matters out of my system. I promise to continue being #sensitive.
No cup no break, no coffee nuh throw way….?
Sagittarius: Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Don’t neglect your friends. If you’re enjoying the company of a romantic partner, don’t let these meetings dominate your schedule. Make time for the people who have been with you through good and bad.
Evaluation: Everything is written in the #stars. I read the horoscope even more religiously than I do the Bible. It’s more a case like the Bible is part of my Headspace due to my Father’s teaching. First book I got from my Papa was a copy of the Bible. Talking to my sister-in-law, Ms Doreen Forrester-Nembhard help me to be in that place where I should be finding my #purpose.
I am mindful of her words that whatever I do will impact on my 2 sons Kevin Murray and Valdin Legister. So on the 95th or is it 59th birthday of my Mother’s #BestFriend Mrs Connie Jordine-LEGISTER, I will close off saying Happy Birthday Ms Connie! I am hoping and praying I can come home to see you one last time and say my final goodbye to you chatting about life like I could not have done with my Mama Lou?
And now I feel the tears because I know how much I have learned from hearing you talk about your life. That’s one of the things my Mother was not equipped to do. What’s the sense crying over spilt milk. Just another learning experiences about life.
Some of them want to use you, some of them want to get use by you…. Sail the world over the 7 seas, everyone is looking for something? Love is blind, fickle and can be good and bad… It’s left to make it what we want it to be?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating love with Valdin Legister and Kevin Murray.
Just ran to catch the #Bus to get home. Proof that I am still in control, managing my #DISABILITIES despite the pressures place on me to conform to what others might think I am supposed to be. But there is only one #RATTYNEMBHARD, who is #Mother to Kevin Murray, Valdin Legister, Kevin Murray. Tough luck to those who are unable to accept that fact!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Must Write The History Of June O’Sullivan Change WCS To LEYF During Her Journey To Being A Psychopath 6/2/2021