ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic.
GOD bless me with gifts, therefore I will continue using my #VOICE to achieve the best outcome in my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign.
Nelson Mandela
“It is never my custom to use words lightly. If twenty-seven years in prison have done anything to us, it was to use the silence of solitude to make us understand how precious words are and how real speech is in its impact on the way people live and die.” ~ Nelson Mandela from the Closing Address at the XIII International AIDS Conference, Durban, South Africa, 14 July 2000 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated.
Timely message to all those intent on dragging me down to their level. My #Sons Kevin Murray, http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio, Kevin Murray will not allow. Even for those who think they have the upper hand, be ready for the time of #Awakening. My GOD will not let anyone triumph over the #LOVE I bestow in my children from #Conception to where they are at in their lives. I #RattyNEMBHARD is the Supreme #QueenBee, love or lump it!
Nelson Mandela
“Let us stand together to make of our world a sustainable source for our future as humanity on this planet.” ~ Nelson Mandela upon receiving the Planet and Huma… See More
Valdin Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
I am the son of a Queen………..
I am working hard earning BENEFITS. I never believe in getting nutn fi nutn. By the Sweat of Ur Brow though shall Eat Bread
Race4Life dedicated to TESS & BYRON this year
Since TESS death I am learning so much about Scottish culture. Ok for those who were offended by me telling them to do Research, supn for Ur CPPDP
Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 Once you’ve made plans you’re not one for changing your mind. However, that’s exactly what you may have to do when complications arise. Stay flexible and take all hiccups in your stride. Over the past weeks all my complaints seemed to have come back on me 100 fold…? But I don’t give up easily!

One thought on “Without Prejudice James Bulger’s Murder And LEYF Discrimination After Mum’s Death With Dementia Are Same Labels UURICA-LE Used To Trigger My Traumas From FILE With Disclosures About Disability