ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
When you know that God is turning your life around empowering you to start realising your #purpose. Then you accept God’s commands and carry out His work. I am almost ready, dear Lord. But please GOD People, stop telling me to leave everything in God’s hands. #LEYF would be laughing all the way with the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016.
3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling relaxed in London, United Kingdom.
B4 mi married and go #hugup_Man_go3, mi wi live so mi 1?
Mi haffi launch #manhunt. Mi cawn find sumaddy. Just 1daring wat hapinin dese days? Mi is very CON-Cern+ dat mi get wat duck nebba
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling shocked.
Went out for the day. One of the best empowering days since I attended #RumiWedding_4thJanuary2015. As GOD would have it I bumped into her today. She’s still not into fotos. I respect her rights not to be photographed even in #PublicSpaces.
It was good to see all my #FormerColleagues from #LEYF. Oh yes I did identify the #YoungMan who caused me to feel as if I was being #STALKED that set me feeling #Paranoid as I waited for Olive Regis-Williams outside the #DesignCentre. He was at one of the #ExhibitionBooth! Wonder what they #Planned?
All I done was say wat Dick Fuck in mi head and walk go off the premises. Maybe he was waiting for me to challenge him or supn? But seems as if they don’t #LearnLessons. The day they have #30staffTraining, I didn’t react. Did they think I was going to play in their hands with their #Provocation? Mi know better than dat!
Time for bed, lots to do.
Almost finish my tribute to TESS. Only way to become di Logwood Macca eina dem RC Flesh!
I have & use SM 4 all purpose. FB 4 me Dutty Niaga self wey anything galang . LI 4 my Professional Profile to tell the Stories of Discriminations. Tweet to chat about things that take my fancy. G+ to just chat…
I’ve been up b4 4 with Tom & his hypo. Need to rest now.
Have to chat to my #1son Kevin Murray b4 the week is done, most likely Sunday.
I am getting on with y life & as TESS would say or do in her wee Scottish ways I don’t give a **** & she made sure to leave her Legacy telling evey1 2 **** off. But that was her way of coping with what was happening to her.
CANCER that BITCH sucked her out 2 nutn in the space of a few months.
I don’t want to die with that feeling that NO 1 CARES at all what hapn to me in my final moments here on earth.
Reason am packing up & heading back a mi Yard asap if Mass T should go b4 Ratty Nembhard. I must find at least 1 person to pay mi attention, if even 4 di £££’s?
Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 The extra hours you’ve been putting in are paying off. And since security and self-esteem go hand in hand for you, today’s business is music to your ears. This evening is confusing. Read the signs.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Black Lives Matter Is Tokenism For Me As Police Can Come To Murder Me To Say I Commit Suicide Despite My Fight4justice And Trolling By Facebook Users After Mums Death