Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 5 others at Wedding.
Up B & E. STRIKE Day of course! Recalls the last 1 I encountered in JA. Was doing EC at Mannings School & that Natchie my son Kevin Murray dad saved me a lift in his car. 1 of the kindest things he’ done 4 me of course? The Best is our Son Kevin D Murray www.jamaicalabourparty.com.
Off to Chinatown 2moro… Celebrating Chinese New Year with the children, parents & families!!!
I’ll make sure not 2 TEACH!
Community Playthings UK
Being two is not easy. At times you feel big and strong. You declare your independence in all kinds of ways; you want to be respected and given space. Other times you feel small and vulnerable; the world looms large and scary. How can we set up the physical environment to support children in this unique and seemingly contradictory stage?
Download our booklet on developing quality environments for two-year-olds: http://www.communityplaythings.co.uk/…/a-good-place-to…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her profile picture.
Kevin D.Murray, Ratty Nembhard, Donnett Lee-Murray, Kevin JNR aka IVAN Murray.
May be an image of 1 person, smiling and text that says ‘I AT VOL LUNTEERING Unา PEMBROKE HOUSE BECAUSE.. Give to the Communities ties 2. hor K in partnership hips 3 Enhance Knowledge 4 Promote inclusive practices.’
Came across some Controversy to do with Riahnna & Beyonce Music… Set me thinking abt “Put a Ring on IT…”. Just clicked that there are similarities 2 “If a Man want It dem haffi Pay dung Pon It…” don’t U think? Ole time Senting come back Again I say…!!!
February is 1 bitta sweet Month in my Family History, but I’ve learnt 2 Cope with All & Sundry by now…!!! Deaths, Births, Marriages & Splits are all included in the Packages…
Happy Birthday Miss Connie for 6th of February. Many happy returns from Mertie Legister-Bernard (JOYO) & Mervelee Nembhard-Myers (Ratty). & Mama – Ms Lou.
ON THIS DAY  10 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Hyacinth Legister Gordon and 3 others .
1st Photo of MAMA – Grandpa Claudius Chambers, Grandma Elsie Adina Saunders-Chambers (GanGan), Connie Legister – Mama’s Girl Hood Friend… Mama was a Stunning… See More
This PROUD MAMA have to share this Fact with the WORLD… Just went and see VALDIN LEGISTER’s name on the FIFA Site!!!! You beta believe I have to let it be known I am his MOTHER…. All are welcome to join in my celebration!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Andrea Lowe-Garwood’s Death Must Be Treated As A Wakeup Call To The World To Examine How Heart Of Mankind Become Hardened By Hate 5/2/21