Once Facebook for Windows was my #crotch. I no longer #prop up any1. Me & Tom & HGM of the future!
One day #MerveleeMyers stories will be discovered. Before that LEYF Nurseries #LEYF must be brought to #justice…
Anna Morningstar
How they doing my #head in?
0:02 / 4:19
Tell Facebook for Windows, I #MerveleeMyers is dancing to my own beats to keep www.dementia.org.uk at bay. Texchus Nembhard do the #research
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating friendship in Bermondsey.
The things they say… “Science is organised knowledge. Wisdom is organised life” Immanuel Kant (1724-1804)
Taurus: Take the initiative and make a start on new ideas this week while you have the drive and energy. News from afar will bring relationship happiness and plans for a trip should soon be finalised, giving you lots to look forward to.
Evaluation: Mi apply online. Filled the forms and done the hair to get the photos, so please don’t bother to leave me out of the planning. I am ready for a holidays. But it will only be for a flying visit. Remember I have Mass Tom?
Sagittarius: …. If exhaustion is at the root of your problem, take a day off and spend in bed.
Evaluation: So is that it? Burning the candle at both ends eh…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating friendship in Bermondsey.
INSPIRED THINKING “Wise men don’t need advice. Fools won’t take it” Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Taurus: People who are impressed with your skills will seek your help with a variety of tasks. They know that you know how to get things done. Someone who appreciates your helpful attitude could make you an impressive offer.
Sagittarius: A bright idea will boost your business or financial prospects-especially from a profit-sharing standpoint. Joining forces with a friend in a creative project will prove lucrative. You’re sure to meet some influential people.
Evaluation: My Old Folks used to tell me “Chat too much, you pay your Mother & Father debt”. Well fi mi madda and fadda never leave any debts fi mi pay. So mek mi stop chat and shet up mi mouth, den nuh?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired in London, United Kingdom.
When I can no longer manage, it will have to go. #Bald+ should suit me just fine.
3 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice June O’Sullivan Is Stupid Like The White Girl Who Assaulted Me At NWS2018 Next Day She Put Her Plot In Action At Her Seminar Don’t Romp With A Yardy Gal You Will Get Buss 4/2/21