Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling positive in London, United Kingdom.
Ok, found Mervelee Ratty Nembhard on both days of the www.nurseryworld.co.uk Magazine NWS 2018 at the Business Design Centre. Thanks to the #NurseryCateringCompany
The Nursery Catering Company is at Business Design Centre.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling proud in London, United Kingdom.
I found my #African sister Chef Gloria my former colleague at BIB and New Cross LEYF Nurseries at the Nursery World Magazine NWS 2018 at the Business Design Centre.
The Nursery Catering Company
Maybe I should be thankful 2 GOD 4 another issue 2 do with my Health when I don’t have time? Wat U tink bout dat? God betta tek bl
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was celebrating success.
Now mi done 4+ pages of my Review of the Nursery World Show 2018. I am going to mi kitchen to cook proper food for my husband. I have left my mobiles off for obvious reasons, I need to detox from ICT….
If there is an emergency, find the persons who I trust and in favour of to give my #HPN. Otherwise please don’t disturb me with any foolishness. I am wondering what the heck is happening to my eye. And I have ton loads of work to catch up with.
I need peace and solitude. And like Mzecellent Occur said for me and her, #MiNahLookEnuh_Likes. I must have supn going on for me to becoming a Person of Interest all of a sudden?
No photo description available.
Blinking trying to work out how 2 operate with 1-1/2 eye? Now I am beginning 2 understand what it means not 2 have 5 #Senses. Much
Now I have written my 4 pages. I’m going back 2 bed. My life is going 2 b #busy from now on. Don’t have time 4 U, unless U with me
I’m up I have enough sleep, so doing therapy #writing. My house is like a tip again & supn have to give. I don’t know if it’s my..

One thought on “Without Prejudice June O’Sullivan Can No Longer Fool The Early Years Sector And Government Sanctioning Discrimination That Destroy Families To Change WCS Into Her Image Of LEYF 4/2/21