4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated.
So I noticed this Young Man came out as soon as I arrived at the www.nurseryworld.co.uk Magazine #NWS2017 when I was waiting for Olive Regis-Williams. He moved from one spot to another so I went and stand outside the #DesignCentre.
It was only later after I visited a few of the #Exhibits, I identify the Young Man and someone else… Ha-Ha, all it was, was a #Lookout, so this particular person could do a #DisappearingAct. But she could be spotted from a distance after #Trolling my LinkedIn.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited.
#NurseryWorldShow2017 done for me. Very rewarding day out with Olive Regis-Williams. Now am off to Essex to #Linkup wid Jamaica #People.
February 4, 2017 · ·
Nursery World Show
February 4, 2017
“Raising quality in the EYFS: learning from Froebel”
February 4, 2017 · ·
Nursery World Show
February 4, 2017
“Raising quality in the EYFS: learning from Froebel”
TESS I shed my tears in Ur memories
0:05 / 2:51
Dinner tonight is Oats Porridge & Cream Crackers. Have to add my Sweetened Condense Milk to make it Palatable/tasty. Never promised to CET out of my Diet at all? So now I get on with the jobs at hand so I can continue with the PROJECTS!
Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 You can count on support at home to reduce that mountain of domestic chores. As a result, you’re able to put in a sterling performance at work. A joint project is held up, offering time for tweaks. Call me to hear when someone needs your special TLC.
When I came to the UK over 20 yrs ago, I thought I was Invincible? Now everything is catching up with ME! So 2moro there is going to be a STRIKE & the rest is History. When I was in JA recently they were asking why I am walking & not taking taxi? Had 2 run the reasons by them every time! So no it is not because I have a BP that I am Mad, Mean & have Money that I don’t want to Spend! Hope U understand wat I MEAN?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal.
My daughter-in-law says this picture was too good to miss.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
My grandson Kevin Murray JNR at his grand uncles’ Pastor Rohan Shorty Turner’s funeral.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Bates Wells Braithwaite Will Start Off My Black History Celebration About Discrimination In The UK By The Hate Crimes Of Terrorists 4/2/21