Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful in London, United Kingdom.
Sagittarius: Things are up in the air concerning a health issue. If you’re anxious about a medical problem, keep a written record and take this to your doctor. A compassionate professional will put your mind at ease.
Evaluation: Is the inability to trust someone to communicate considered a medical problem? I don’t know how to classify that one yet.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong with Burnie Spence in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Take the initiative and make a start on new ideas while you have the drive and energy. You can productively channel your efforts in connection with your home or job. Shake off boredom that has been dragging you down.
Evaluation: I have decided to sort out my life once and for all and move on. Today is the beginning of the rest of my life. You have the choice whether you want to share my new life with me?
Blinking heck my phone nah wuck. Plz, if U share some of z messages via FB I appreciate. But getting 6 of z same is 2 much, thanks
Just got in from the NWS2018 & my Tom was out…. He is home now, so here’s 2 z ROML. I’m making z #changes. Only salvation last 4
Look like sumaddy chat 2 di #LEYF idiot gal? Z phone still in her back pocket & she keeps her distance. Duppy know who fi fry10. M
Just finished a Seminar with #LEYF CEO-MBE. Swearing is #allowed. Plz get me my copy of z book asap.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling proud with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 2 others
at Business Design Centre 52 Upper Street London N1 0QH.
Working in #partnership with the Parish of Westmoreland in promoting INCLUSION and prosperity for all, regardless of Political Party Affiliation https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Image Rights Open My Eyes To More Terrorism By Metropolitan Police Officers Who Visited My Home To Murder Me So They Make Me A Prisoner Exacerbating My PTSD Am Using Therapy Prove They Are Racists