So RC Facebook can see the #memories that are going to send lots to #jail starting with psychopath #JuneOSullivan!
Time to hit the #roads. Wrap up for the #weather conditions. My life is not my own from now on…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom.
Sagittarius: Having difficulty relaxing? Stop making mountains out of molehills. Train yourself to expect everything will work in your favour. When you don’t feel anxious, it suddenly becomes much easier to deal with the everyday hassles and hitches of life.
Evaluation: Open to interpretations. I am going to do my studies online in preparation for going a mi YARD.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: You’re not willing to accommodate anyone who doesn’t take their promises seriously. There’s a good chance your relationship will fall by the wayside. This will be sad, but it’s better than feeling that someone has taken advantage of you.
I leave it at that.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in Bermondsey.
I join with my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site to put an end to discrimination. It don’t matter where in the world it is happening, the authorities must clamp down on this kind of sensational journalism to grab headline and sell newspapers as well as get attention on Social Media.
That’s why I #MerveleeMyers is at war with LEYF Nurseries, the establishments and the systems and the Employment Tribunal in making me out to be a victim. In the end I get scammed by Winsome Duncan: Author & Public Speaker and her Employment Barrister https://www.ryanclement.com.
The www.met.police.uk and https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk Service is now involved because of the incompetence of some who think they can get away with abusing the powers of their authority.
So we go back to why I was part of Dr Maria Hudson www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers recommended to Acas. I have had my rights taken away. So now I have empowered myself so I could defend myself today at the Nursery World Show 2018, when a #Demonic_Satanic LEYF employee decided she was going to stalk and assult me and then tried calling #Security on me, for what? Part of the plots in the online judgement by the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-23000472016 Service making out that I am a MAD CRIMINAL on the say so of the psychopaths at LEYF.
Unicef Jamaica
We are deeply disturbed by the manner in which The Jamaica Star newspaper chose to report on a video that has been circulating in which a young child is being sexually abused by a man.
The headline, “Child Gives Man Blow Job on Video” was published on the front page of the STAR on February 1.
We find this absolutely appalling and unacceptable.
The headline suggests sexual activity of a consensual nature. We are certain that the STAR’s editorial team is aware that a young child cannot provide consent under the law. This child was a victim. Her right to protection from sexual abuse was horribly violated. She was then doubly victimized by this headline.
By placing a headline of this nature on the front page of the newspaper, it gave sensational prominence to a grave issue plaguing scores of Jamaican children – and disgracefully turned attention on the victim, rather than the perpetrator.
We urge the Press Association of Jamaica to denounce this headline and to call on the STAR to desist from this type of reporting in the future.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating freedom in Bermondsey.
Believe it or not, this is #MerveleeMyers, days after saying my final goodbye to my MOTHER on the 22nd January 2014.
Now let the Employment Tribunal tell me what fact they deal with? Then they can go to LEYF Nurseries website to read #JyotiSharma review.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Police Who Attempted To Murder Me Can Turn Up At My House Any Time To Trigger My Traumas With Postal Requisition Criminal Damage Act 1971 After 7 Years Of Breaching Equality Act 2010 My Life On Hold