3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live.
0:03 / 2:59
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard Shared with Public
Chef Gloria. We work at BIB & New Cross. I will tell what happened next….
0:03 / 0:54
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live.
0:04 / 6:51
When #LEYF think they can take the law into their hands
0:04 / 3:36
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling delighted at Business Design Centre.
Look who I bumped into at the www.nurseryworld.co.uk Magazine NWS 2018? We meet first at Luton Street. Worked together at BIB and New Cross. Now I have another story to write that will complete #JyotiSharma Review on LEYF Nurseries website.
I’m at NWS 2018. Drawing attention. Sum1 ask if I’m #Famous? Not yet, but who knows, maybe 4 more than #cussing.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling positive with http://worldrefee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 16 others.
That’s why I am proud of frome secondary school. The school that #Educate me to take on the world. When people say “I know U are an #EducatedWoman, I know I can #Credit myself in my #SelfEmpowering. This is the #Legacy I want to leave for my #Grandchildren.
Nelson Mandela
“Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world.” ~ Nelson Mandela during an Address at the Planetarium, Johannesburg, South Africa, 16 July 2003 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org

One thought on “Without Prejudice Police Failed To Act On My Concerns Come To Section Me From Malicious Report Back To Murder Me On Behalf Of LEYF Shielded By HMCTS, CLCC, BSB, SRA, Government Systems 2