3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed in Bermondsey.
Believe it or not, #RattyNembhard is the MOTHER of Kevin Murray & http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 2 others .
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling peaceful in London, United Kingdom.
Have to make my video to celebrate my #Husband generosity. Love my #Tom unconditionally.
0:05 / 3:51
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 8 new photos to the album: #LEYF then & now.
I found the #College to do my SEND Studies
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: #LEYF then & now — feeling inspired in London, United Kingdom.
The face of #LEYF…. then & now.
Due 4 rest. Then work on z computer b4 getting my garms 4 2moro at z NWS 2018. #LEYF 4 Ur info, I am not on Ur space. I paid cash
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling sarcastic in London, United Kingdom.
This is the Young Lady that LEYF Nurseries send to do the dirty work. By now they should know #MerveleeMyers can make all the #Leaders_Management put together. They tried it at Luton Street with #GemmaManns and #MichelleHoofong, et al who will be named in due course. At BIB with #HildaMiller #LynneKelly and the manipulated Arse Lickers. At New Cross by #MarionBreslin and the others who will be named.
#HildaMiller done what this Young Lady done to me by verbal abuse. But don’t know if this YL know I can charge her whith #assult? #NicolaOHolloran done the same to me at BIB. But I know their games. So when she went to get the Security, I made my exit. Not because I am scared, but because I am staying one step ahead of the plots.
If they think I’m joking ask #GarySimpson where he saw me? Refer to https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk for more.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Government Systems Use The Laws Against Me From 1st Miscarriages Of Justice Why All My Claims At CLCC For Civil District Judge With Misconduct To Impose Restraint Order Then Switch When I Made Public Like My Open Life 2/2/21?