3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Tell LEYF Nurseries to bring out my FILE for the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 to see the fact
Parkinson’s UK is thinking about mental health.
“I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s in 2012. For about three or four years before, I struggled with anxiety and I just couldn’t understand why I was feeling this way. I had a real constant feeling of panic. I had some movement and balance problems too and it was extremely challenging, especially at work as I was a teacher.
“For me, mental health is the least addressed part of my www.parkinsons.org.uk I understand even the term mental health is hard for so many to say, let alone discuss.
“People with Parkinson’s should feel that they can come forward. I hope that together we can raise awareness and express our fears and anxieties and for them to be heard.” – Gary
I have been trying to get LEYF Nurseries and the Employment Tribunals to deal with the fact
Johnson Ozegin Foundation – JOF
Mental Health & Employment.
The ability to work, while living with a diagnosis of mental health issues, http://www.radar-cns.org is not only healing, healthy, rewarding, and promote recovery, but also help to booster ones confidence. However, there are numerous obstacles, preventing us from reaching our full potential in the work environment. I know there are employers, as well as charities, who publicly claimed to be mental health friendly, however, in practice, covert, overt, and sophisticated discrimination is the norm.
The least qualified, rather get the job and promotion instead of us. What a disgrace? I know there are legislation, that protect us from discrimination, like The Equality Act 2010 in the UK http://www.equalityadvisoryservice.com. However a declaration of mental health issue, on an application, attract refusal. Moreover most of us that get the job are ridiculed. We are never taken seriously. Why are we treated this way? It must stop. The solution is to keep taking about mental health. The more the awareness, the more stigma will be confined to abyss. Our goal is parity of physical health, and mental health, and we will be triumphant, for we are survivors, we will never give up.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling sarcastic at Old Kent Road.
So why is it taking so long for PM Theresa May government to act on #MerveleeMyers concerns? I tried https://petition.parliament.uk/help#standards, I have written Open Letters. My Review of the Employment Tribunal Law and Legislations have now gone live. I will be writing and exposing the COWARDLY RACIST THUGS TERRORIST BIGOTS who sent me to the #PRESTIGIOUS_HOC to be colonise.
0:02 / 1:03
Theresa May
‪Too many people with mental ill health still face appalling injustices and stigma every day. Tackling those injustices is a priority for me.
Let’s work together to break the silence around mental health.
I’m getting so good at dis #writing. Mi swear blind dat mi fi stop CUSS & mek www.moneyclaim.gov.uk as a #WRITER! 4 pages since mi & GOD peeps dem
I come to say I’m starting the 28 days #sugarfree. Just buck up piece of cake, it dry out & I’ll bin it. I’m #diabetic, sweet enuf
Now I am going to work!
When will they learn, I am not an idiot?

One thought on “Without Prejudice Theresa May Government Rejected My Petition For Inquiry In Early Years Sector Setting The Tone For How I Was Discriminated Against By HMCTS, CCMCC, Police, BSB, SRA 1/2/2021