#JohnBooth must still be #searching for more complaints? He hasn’t replied to my letter to make up his mind how #many…
For those who don’t know, there is Subject Access Request www.ico.org.uk I used it to prove that #JudgeFreer #lied. Why he not #jailed?
Time for Facebook to state how they #adhere to the GDPR www.wslaw.co.uk? I have control of my data not Facebook Login Alerts…
Just #Hello kept me going from I got in and have a #row with Tom. LEYF Nurseries #LEYF terrorises my husband. Poor man is scared
Daily www.express.co.uk Taurus You aren’t being #selfish by putting your own #needs first. Indulge your sensual side. Take this opportunity to #indulge your love of creature #comforts. Luxuriate in a scented bath, go for a spa #treatment or enjoy a gourmet #meal.
Evaluation: This was what Facebook for Windows stopped me sharing. So I went for the jocular with my Facebook #memories.
Facebook still not learning any lessons. I went into the Lion’s Den at the www.nurseryworld.co.uk Exhibition, London Design Centre and came out with my recordings. I did not see any signs of that stupid idiot gal who #assaulted me last year. But I seen #LizRoberts passing me several times. I did not pay the idiot any mind. I have bigger fish to scale like why is LEYF Careers Advisors after destroying so many careers and lives?
If Facebook want to continue #mess with me well my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site is onnnnnnnnnn
Lucyanna Hiscock I started writing a post for U. Facebook shift it. Just want U to know U are #amazing. Let the love #flow my girl…
Round up of my #day at NWS 2019
0:05 / 13:41
Respect #GarySimpson of LEYF Nurseries #LEYF to the max.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Social Media Is As Pathetic As LEYF That Targeted Me For My IP/CPPDP Community Standards By FB Was Stolen From Me Same As Employers Did After I Graduated From Lambeth College