Told them I’ll be using the available Resources to Research for my CPPDP. Have response to back my claims
Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 You’re still flavour of the month, so keep taking advantage of your popularity. Meanwhile, the activity at home is hectic and you’re jumping in feet first.
So now I’ve created another album… Time 2 go make sum important calls HOME -JA! When the sun came out & every 1 else deserted the scene… My elder breda Balis & his wife Doreen stood Firm! 2 Albums in the making 4 my Niece Ann Chambers & Denese Clarke 4 their February BD!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: LEYF NYSP 31.1.2014 by Mervelee Ratty Nembhard and 3 others .
Lucyanna Hiscock
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 27 new photos to the album: LEYF NYSP 31.1.2014 by Mervelee Ratty Nembhard and 3 others .
My 1st appearance at LEYF Party
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Lucyanna Hiscock and Michelle Hoofong.
A very fruitful week back to the UK after my 4 weeks sojourn in JA. Straight I got back I got in the spirits of the Moments & Participated in Promoting Inclusive Practices as Part of my AGENDA!!! So even if I am a bit late…? I will use this opportunity to wish every 1 in the Chinese Community a Happy “GONG HEY FAT CHOY”
My 1st outing since 26.11.2011 will be on Friday 3rd!!! Ratty going back 2 her Lifestyle that she gets much fun & enjoyment from… I’ve been fortunate 2 loose some So-Called-Friends along de way, but GR2FR & ALL who did tek Me fe RCIP… I did don know My Real Friends from Morning!!!
Over de years FB became my CONFIDANT 2 share my Triumphs, Woes & Every Aspects of Life within Reason!!! Now wid dis Timeline business dem on abt… How will I be affected? Well de ongly ting dem can sey is me deal ina PARABLES & I’ll be even more on my Guard!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Social Media Cyberbullying Of Me Is Classic Case Of How The Vulnerable Are Targeted When Police Sell Out To LEYF And Cohorts To Make Me A Victim Criminal Damage Act 1971