3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating life in Bermondsey.
Yes they know themselves. But LEYF Nurseries corrupted these young people they would sell their own MOTHER. No joke about it, it’s worse if they are Jamaicans.
Lucyanna Hiscock is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about making a change in Bermondsey.
Of course none of these #Ladies work with LEYF Nurseries any more. But by keeping quiet, you are condemning others to the discrimination that ruined my career and destroy my health.
I am therefore challenging you to exonerate yourselves from the psychopaths that LEYF have become. The Employment Tribunal have been totally hoodwinked by LEYF.
Lucyanna Hiscock is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is remembering all the good times we had together in Bermondsey.
Everyone of us have a #conscience. We should all know right from wrong. So why have they allowed LEYF Nurseries to take away their moral compass and leave them without any sense of decency about them? Yes if you are in this photo and know of others who know what LEYF done to me to destroy the person who is/was the #SocialButterfly that is #MerveleeMyers, I am addressing you!
Lucyanna Hiscock added a new photo — with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating freedom in Bermondsey.
No weapons form against me shall….? I am after LEYF Nurseries. And for every establishments and systems that discriminated against me over the years from 2004 in the UK, they will be exposed for exactly what they are. They are breaching the Equality Act 2006 and every International Rules of Law.
Remember the Daily www.express.co.uk Columnist states “Tech Don’t Lie”. Well why was the #SocialButterfly changed into the #PassiveAggressive Bad Wud Cussing #uncoorporative, #unprofessional, #rude, #intimidating, #confrontational, #aggressive and #lacking_empathy Nervous wreck from 23rd July 2014 to date…
But all the Employment Tribunals Act 1996 and Employment Tribunal Law have done is give BIGOTS authority to abuse their powers of authority and leave me a worse victim than before the 23rd July 2014 when I transferred to BIB, HOC and New Cross.
Now let the Employment Appeals Tribunal deal with the fact or else… I will be publishing everything for the world to decide who is credible witness.
Lucyanna Hiscock added a new photo — with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.
Taurus-Lori Reid: Either a bad dream is playing on your mind or else your imagination is going into overdrive. Whichever, try not to hark back to the past disappointments. By tonight you’ll find a way to deal with a problem. Call to hear why you must take the long view.
I was inspired by my #LegisterGrandson WhatsApp page that I borrowed it for moments like these.
#friendsday
0:22 / 0:50

One thought on “Without Prejudice Have Proof Of LEYF And Cohorts Responsible For Discrimination Since Mum’s Death With Dementia As Police Will Be Charged With Attempted Murder After My Meeting At SPS Was Aborted By Assault, Verbal Abuse