4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited.
I am staying put, unless there is an #Emergency? Got lots to do and as my old folks used to say “#1handcant_CLAP”. Let me get on with what needs doing…!
I am in the foreground #Working, only disturb if it’s a #Life_Death matter. I am not even open to #LOVE at this moment in time. Discovered by defaults that there are lots of #FAKES that I once thought were #Genuine?
#Me_Myself_I_Ratty_NEMBHARD when it’s crunch time.
About to decide where to start with the #BackCatalogue?
I am in the process of remoulding my #Wires!
Everyday I make a new #Discovery!
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated.
Why I allocate respect to those who earn my #Respect!
Nelson Mandela
“My respect for human beings is based not on the colour of a man’s skin nor authority he may wield, but purely on merit.” ~ Nelson Mandela from a letter to General du Preez, Commissioner of Prisons, written on Robben Island, 12 July 1976 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org
Anyone fancy joining me for the 5K?
National Autistic Society
Join us for a fun night in aid of autism! Walk 5k to 15k on Saturday 1 April.
Night Walks 2017
AUTISM.ORG.UK
Night Walks 2017
Night Walks are taking place on Saturday 1 April. Join us and help raise awareness for autism!
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic.
Yeah there were #ArawakIndians in Jamaica, but the #HistoryBooks say #ChristopherColumbus discovered JA. Be aware of our #History. That’s why my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site must become #Advocacy for the benefit of those #InstitutionalisedbyCorporatePSYCHOPATHS, they are everywhere in all echelons of society.
Done my SM part of my CPPDP. Now I get with my Job of being a Wutless No Good uncooperative, unprofessional, intimidating, confrontational, lacking empathy as dem Ganja Smoking Psychopaths labelled Mervelee Myers. Yet sum Jobsworths mek mi know mi nuh EGG-sist. Time to guh fill Journal as proof. Prejudice will be Discrimination no matter how dem dress it up.
Be Brave & let your Voice be heard like Sir Nicholas Winton & Gloria Cameron both MBE. They done all they could despite Persecution by the Psychopaths. Kids Company started with the Vision & lost sight of the big picture. Why is there such high staff turn over? Quality sacrifice for quantity @ expense of service users & providers of services. Get out from twitching the curtains & listen to ur Conscience
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister.
Another Revelations in my Fight4Justice. By the time am finished they will realise the benefits of Research: www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers and http://www.radar-cns.org. and www.heal-d.co.uk.  They forced me on Benefits which is against all I stand for. Now I will make sure I use my time to develop my CPPDP. I have a small notion of being a WRITER
Told them I’ll be using the available Resources to Research for my CPPDP. Have response to back my claims

One thought on “Without Prejudice Difference In Me And Woman Gunned Down In Church Is 4 Police Are Idiots Like In Mr Bean Read Our Decision About Your Complaint By PC Neil Solliss, Inspector Nikki Babb 1/2