3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
When will they learn, I am not an idiot?
0:02 / 1:52
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling angry in London, United Kingdom.
Everyday the same crap. I have #DEAD lines to meet.
0:03 / 1:40
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic in London, United Kingdom.
Sagittarius: Neglecting your responsibilities will create hidden enemies. Don’t expect friends, family or fellow workers to pick up your slack. They won’t like it if they are forced to perform jobs that are rightfully yours. It’s much better to do what is expected of you.
Evaluation: I need the passage from the Bible please. I am like the Alma Grove Tabby Pussy at the moment. Can’t find a way in?
Taurus: Don’t neglect a loved one. You’ve been preoccupied with a private project. This has caused you to pull away from an intimate relationship. If you don’t reconnect, you could lose your best friend. Rearrange your schedule to accommodate their need.
Evaluation: If anyone tell you that you can’t love more than one person at a time, say to them that’s a myth. I have proven that there are different types of love that we human have for each other.
In my case it’s my husband and all the other men who are in my corner through thick and thin. Starting with my Bajan friend Mr Chester Pinder, my stepson #Trevor and that Mr T who is a #mystery.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating life in Bermondsey.
I said my piece. I cannot be brought and that’s why I did not take LEYF www.leyf.org.uk final offer of the blood, sweat and tears money despite what everyone was telling me. I already know what would have happened due to the conditions.
Now they telling me they only have the Data I supplied to them at the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016. Not even a record of the CEO #JuneOSullivan Long Service Awards. Well well well, who is the Senior HR? As usual #benchNbatty business as LEYF was not operated as a Legal entity. But the ET Judges in their ignorance posted online say Legal Entity do not discriminate, people do. Well I will have to do my research about all those from the Employment Tribunal Service, involved in the discrimination of #MerveleeMyers from the first time I went to the Employment Tribunal Service when I worked at King’s College Hospital www.ico.org.uk? My former coach Winsome Duncan: Author & Public Speaker www.peachespublications.co.uk can rest assured that I am coming after her for the www.moneyclaim.gov.uk I paid for her services and to publish my book with Peaches Publications. I have a proposal for her Employment Barrister https://www.ryanclement.com, he is a scammer.
Lucyanna Hiscock is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating life in Bermondsey.
Yes they know themselves. But LEYF Nurseries corrupted these young people they would sell their own MOTHER. No joke about it, it’s worse if they are Jamaicans.

One thought on “Without Prejudice 7 Years Is Time For The Legal Entities To Sort Out Discrimination Instead They Join Forces With Police To Murder Me To Cover Hate Crimes 1/2/2021