2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
For those of You thinking my #sons and #MerveleeMyers are at loggerheads, don’t know the principles instilled in me by Mama Lou. Reasons I have my eyes on 1 man from Townhead. Nothing don’t happen yet. But looking at shared a memory, I can work the tricks if I have to? I born down the road from the Cross Roads.
1 min ·
Daily www.express.co.uk Taurus: A change of #scenery is refreshing. Escaping the daily #grind will make for a #welcome change and you won’t be the only one who will #benefit. Take this #opportunity to meet with #friends and catch up on each other’s lives. There’s more to life than work.
Evaluation: I told the stupid Dilys Epton of LEYF Nurseries #LEYF that work keeps me going. Now the idiots at the Employment Tribunals and Employment Appeal Tribunal tumbling over dem RC self to cover up for each other. What LEYF Careers are they on about?
This content isn’t available right now
When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted.
To say I am fucking #stress is an understatement to go with the idiotic #JudgeShanks saying I made up my disabilities…
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in Bermondsey.
Remember I will be writing stories. So I am not the least bit bothered about anyone sucking up to LEYF Nurseries. All those who run to safe haven, you will be tracked down. Because of the way I was blacklisted and networked against by some of the employers in the workplaces that you are now working in.
That’s why I am calling on the government under PM Theresa May to call an inquiry into the operations of the Early Years Sector. Remember I have my #DefensivePractice.
Lucyanna Hiscock is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating life in Bermondsey.
JtSehpiutaSnuaoryd tndsour3a1,grs 2ee0d18hcl ·
That looks like 1 of the 7 Witnesses #IsabellaGlen from LEYF Nurseries. Despite wanting to call her back, the Employment Tribunal allowed her to collect her PENSION and run. But I have had 4 years of my life taken away. Now the Employment Appeals Tribunal continuing with the masquarading about who deal with the fact.
Go ask #TaniaSilva and #AlevSagnak_Hussein about IsabellaGlen. Ok so Alev have joined the cowards who blocked me? Good luck to her, because I already see through all the #Hyporcrites long time.
Lucyanna Hiscock is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
JtSehpiutaSnuaoryd tndsour3a1,grs 2ee0d14hcl ·
3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about making a change in Bermondsey.
JtSehpiutaSnuaoryd tndsour3a1,grs 2ee0d18hcl ·
I could be the #Mother of everyone of my former colleagues of Luton Street LEYF Nurseries in this line up. But what did LEYF do to me immediately I got back from saying my final goodbye to my MOTHER in Jamaica on the 22nd January 2014?
Everyone in this photo know exactly what LEYF has done to me even before I leave Luton Street. By keeping silent, you are an accessory before and after the fact about the discrimination that ruined my career and destroyed my Mental Health.
Believe me as GOD is my judge, you will be named for the part you played. There is time yet to repent from the transgression of keeping silent and letting LEYF and the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Service getting away with more miscarriages of justice.
Lucyanna Hiscock is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and 2 others.
Jan 31st- me n the lovely luton street ladies Mervelee Myers Stacey Horan
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future in Bermondsey.
Just a reminder to LEYF Nurseries, the Employment Tribunal Service and the Employment Appeals Tribunal, this is me after saying my final goodbye to my MOTHER on the 22nd January 2014.
Now isn’t it time for the fact to be dealt with. Look no further than my Social Media platforms.

One thought on “Without Prejudice I Must Take The Initiatives As An Example To All Strong Women Who Refuse To Accept Discrimination On Any Grounds To Speak Out 31/1/21