4 z 1st time I chalk up 20,948 steps 4 z day so far www.diabetes.org.uk I’m doing a #mini_marathan next month, come on… Proud of me!
Naheel Julene Brown Legister is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 4 others.
Just a gentle reminder that despite all that may be going wrong in your life, your day started with a positive because you are alive. Now stand tall, and face the challenges that may present themselves because you are a winner; just believe in yourself and have faith in your supreme being. Struggles make you stronger and they are just a part of the learning process called life. Have a great day. You are blessed. #lovemyfamilyandfriends
Don’t rain, but it pours. Just got in & going back out again. Who have z right 2 sentence MIN-M-T 2 dis kina life? Later I’m off..
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating friendship in Bermondsey.
Taurus www.express.co.uk: Any official decision or a legal matter could go against you. This will be a bitter pill to swallow. Instead of dwelling on your disappointment, make a fresh start. Turn your attention to those things that have always interested and intrigued you.
Evaluation: No need to. I have spoken to my #Family_Friends who matter.
Sagittarius: Don’t be selfish with resources. People who are struggling to make ends meet are worthy of your help. When you serve others, your own good fortune will grow. Looking for a job? A new career opportunity will be coming your way soon.
Evaluation: Just notice the Tarius at the end. Might be an avenue to explore?
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful.
They started off #SanctionDISCRIMINATION when that didn’t work they #GAG, then they breach the Human Rights Act 1998, Data Protection Act 1998, Equality Act 2010 & then I don’t know what else leave for them to breach? So the Government can start invest in bigger jails for the #CRIMINALS enforcing #RulesofLaws.
Nelson Mandela
aSJtaSpnlournnarigSyrsm 3o0,ron 2lu01enh7hd ·
“To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity. To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanise them.” ~ Nelson Mandela during an Address to the Joint Session of the House of Congress, Washington DC, USA, 26 June 1990 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org
ON THIS DAY  years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling concerned.
Reasons I am questioning if some are entitled to their #LegalEntity?
Nelson Mandela
“When you are a public figure, you have to accept the integrity of other people until there is evidence to the contrary.” ~ Nelson Mandela from a conversation with Richard Stengel, 3 May 1993 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
archive.nelsonmandela.org
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic.
I won’t be accepting Facebook friends unless I have supn in common with U. Make no sense I have all these Friends if I don’t engage or relate to them. I don’t mind having Friends across the Globe, but please b4 U make Ur request be sure why u are adding me! I am all about #Family…

One thought on “Without Prejudice LEYF Abusers Have Been Given Coverage By HMCTS, Police, CCMCC, CLCC And Criminal Elements In Legal System To Continue Hate Crimes Social Media Refuse Me Access To My IP/CPPDP To Victimize Me 30/1